What month do you want to start TTC?

xhollie92x

Waiting to try ♥
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I've always wanted a baby born in december, which would mean I would have to start TTC in march. Has anyone else thought of this? Or is it just me lol :blush:

I've always wanted a summer baby but I'm too impatient to wait.. so it looks like if all things go to plan I will be trying in March/April so that means a December baby .... perhaps not the best plan since all OH's family's birthdays are in December :lol:

I guess i always thought a summer baby would be nice as my birthday is in july, halfway through the year its great. although we are going to try in May meaning if i fell straight away i would have a Feb baby :)

I'll be trying in July, which will mean a springtime baby (assuming we conceive right away). I had a sister who was a week overdue in the middle of a summer heat wave and it ain't pretty :nope:

I'm starting to try next month.If we are successful we will have a July/August baby. I must admit I quite like the idea of a Christmas baby but I'm too impatient to wait!!:happydance:

I don't want a december baby, purely because my mums birthday is the 28th dec, and she's always hated that her birthday is so close to christmas. She said when she was little, noone cared about her birthday, everyone was excited over christmas and new year.
I wouldn't want my LO to feel like that. But, december is my favourite month...

I really want a summer baby, but to be honest when the time comes, I really wont care when the baby is due because the only important thing will be getting pregnant! I don't want to be like "Oh not this month because then it will be born in..." If I fall preggers straight away in Aug 2014, then our baby would be due in May:D

PS. I'm born in December and I don't think it's any different from any other month:shrug: I've always had very separate birthday presents and a fuss made over me the same as everyone else gets. Saying that though, I think that's only because my mum made sure of this; as I've heard lots of people saying that nobody cares about their December birthday, and I would do what my mum did if my baby was born in December.

Sorry for the rabble:haha:

I 'd like a august /september Baby :D

I want a spring baby :) Like meeee. I dislike waiting and being in May I have 6 months between Christmas and birthday so I don't get all my presents in one go then nothing for the year... Also, wouldn't like being overdue in the heat. I want to start TTC in May simply because OH says we can when I'm 21 and I want to get started straight away! If I get pregnant first month baby will be due in Feb :)

Makes no odds to us, although seeing as we are getting married next October when I fall could be interesting!!

xxx

We are starting to TTC in June next year so if we hit the jackpot right away that would be a spring baby - which would be good - I like the idea of enjoying maternity leave whilst it is nice and sunny.

....though tbh I am not going to be fussy...any time of year will do!

Am going to start trying in Feb... which means I am going to be horribly pregnant over the summer, it gets unbearable here, last time i was heavily pg over winter and it was ace, temp was -15 alot and i didnt want the heating on in the house or in the car, i was super hot it was great. My husband didnt agree he was utterly freezing driving me to work at 6am -15 outside and i want the window down.

I want to start trying this month, but on the demands of my physician and partner, I will be TTC in January or February so I would be looking at a September or October baby...

If it happens sooner - all the better! :)

We will be trying in December, although I am officially 9 days late and will be getting a blood test on Friday...here's hoping!!!

Dont think it makes much of i difference to me.
We will TTC as soon as we are married
x

I want a September/October baby. So will be TTC from Dec. This is mainly coz I'm a primary school teacher. Will break up for the summer in July, then have the 6 weeks paid, then start maternity pay on the day the children go back in Sept (unless the little one arrives early). I will prob go back to work in July, when statutory money stops, and then a handful of weeks later it'll be the summer again. So here's hoping all goes to plan!!!

I'd like a spring baby too :) maybe around April

I wouldn't mind when my baby was born though if i got pg, just as long as they're healthy! :D

We are going to start trying in February and hopefully will fall pregnant by June or July.

i've def thought abt it...winter baby!! we're planning to start TTC in feb (2011) so we've got a few months to get last trimester to fall during the colder part of the year. I was at my most pregnant last time in the middle of a heatwave and it was horrible! i want the next one to b either born in the winter or i'm moving somehwre cold and snowy!!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->