What names have you got

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
10w 4d maybe it's to early but names do people have.

Girls and why

Boys and why

I like mila-rose for a girl think it's pretty for a girl

Boys Frankie why cos I met this guy and we were so close but had to much of an age gap I fell in love with him and his last name is Frank's is this wrong

I'm not with this dad.

I love your girls name and no it's not bad on the boys. Just sharing a positive memory with a possible son

Girls we have Aliza, Brynn and Camila
Boys we have Ezra, Liam and Dante

Thank you. I'm going with the girls name for sure. I saw Mila kunis was in another film and though hhmmm mila I like that and just thought rose went well so mila-rose it is.

And maybe Frankie for a boy

Mila rose is pretty :) Some people pronounce it differently from what I’ve heard?! That’s been Mi-ya and Me-la. I’m guessing it’s the last one, sorry for waffling :haha:

I’ve got an Ava, this one is going to be Daisy. No particular reason, we just like it ❤️

Yeah mila as in mila kunis
My friends little girl is called daisy and we used to sing her
Daisy daisy give me your answer do i half crazy oh for the love of you..... at nearly 12 she's not so keen lol
My son is Vincent but known as vinny mainly but vin or Vince
If his winging a portsmouth UK word we say squinny so he's squincent and at Christmas he's
Vince-pie (mince pie) x

I have Faye for a girl still working on boys names

We have Willow Faith for a girl and Quinn George for a boy. I already have a Leah Robyn, Paige Elizabeth and Eryne (Erin) Rose. Hoping this one is blue!

I like Sophie or poppy for a girl.

Theodore or Teddy for a bit.

I like teddy for a boy my son is Vincent so I want a name that will go with his.
Two of my mates have kids one called poppy the other has sophie

We have Esmie Eliza for a girl. Esmie we just like and Eliza was my mums name

For a boy we have Archie Alan. Archie again just because we like it and Alan is my OH’s Grandad’s name.

I really like Freddie for a boy but OH isn’t as keen on that

Aahhhhh my bestie is called esme.

I like mila-rose ( mila like Mila kunis)
Boys Isaac I don't really have any boys names.x

We've got final names already picked out:

Verity Marilyn for a girl - Verity is a a virtue name meaning Truth (derived from the Latin word Veritas) Hubby is big on Honesty and truth, and wanted our child to have that reflected in their name. Marilyn is my mother in law's name, who has been a big influence in both mine and DH's lives.

Tobias Justin - Tobias has been a name I have loved since a small girl. Going on the same thread as Verity, Justin means 'Just, Fair and Righteous". We would call him TJ for short, or Toby.

My sons name is Vincent it means victorious and that means to conquer- to fight to win a battle and my son sure live up to his name he has a brain tumour that he had chemo for for 18mnths when he was 7.5yrs he's now 13.5yrs and he's doing amazingly well and monitored yearly brain tumour has no change so it's going well.

I love Daisy for a girl. I’m completely stuck for boys names. Still have 7 months to think about it.

Brynnleigh McKenna Khloe for a girl and Tristan Andrew Charles for a boy.

I love Daisy for a girl. I’m completely stuck for boys names. Still have 7 months to think about it.

This is the name we’ve picked for ours! 😍 Stuck for a middle name though!

MsPrincess my first is also Ava, it’s such a lovely name isn’t it ❤️

Another daisy fan here in memory of a relative whos passed. Timeless pretty name love how sunny it sounds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->