What Names Have You Picked Out boy/girl please share :)

bellablue

Mom of 2 girls 1 son 😊
Reaction score
Hello ladies i would love to hear what names you have picked out!

With my daughter i knew i wanted to name her Arianna Alexis and i had my boy named picked out to me and hubby had them for years lol the boys name Giovanni James so if we have a boy his name would be that

now girl if i have a girl imnot sure never thought of a second name but in three weeks i will no what gender lol

i like,

Miliani (ma lon e a)
Malaysa (ma lay sha)
Mariah (ma ri a)
Audrienna (au dre na)
Lilianna (lil e on a)

boys i like Giovanni,Jayden

still not 100% i like exotic names

love to hear everyones names boy/girl :flower::flower:

I'm having a girl and her name will be Elora. I'm thinking that Rose will be her middle name, but I haven't completely convinced the hubby yet. Elora Rose sounds really nice to me. :)

the one my husband like most is Mariah

I'm having a girl and her name will be Elora. I'm thinking that Rose will be her middle name, but I haven't completely convinced the hubby yet. Elora Rose sounds really nice to me. :)

very cute! that does sound very pretty together goes well:thumbup:

We like Isobel, Ella or Amelia for a girl and Jude or Jacob for a boy :)

Logan Robert for our first boy
Leon Michael (if we have a 2nd boy)
Aedan Joshua (if we end up with 3)

Claire Samantha or Layna Lillian for our girl (the other name would be used for 2nd girl if we have two girls).

We're looking to have a boy and a girl but if we end up with two boys or two girls we'll try once more.

If we have a girl her name will be Elliana Renee. (el ee ah nah) Ellie for short!

If it's a boy (like we're hoping!!) it will be Dominic James.

:cloud9:

Logan Robert for our first boy
Leon Michael (if we have a 2nd boy)
Aedan Joshua (if we end up with 3)

Claire Samantha or Layna Lillian for our girl (the other name would be used for 2nd girl if we have two girls).

We're looking to have a boy and a girl but if we end up with two boys or two girls we'll try once more.

layna lillian sound so cute! love it :)

If we have a girl her name will be Elliana Renee. (el ee ah nah) Ellie for short!

If it's a boy (like we're hoping!!) it will be Dominic James.

:cloud9:

i love that name Elliana sound so pretty and dominic as well very nice choices

Gorgeous names ladies, all of them. Usually these threads have one or two Im not so keen on but those are all lovely!

We have agreed on a girls name - it'll be either Sofia, Chloe or Eloise with Charlotte as a middle name.

We can't see eye to eye on boys names at all - I like Finlay (my fave!) Hugo, Leo, Harris or Rex with DH and my dad's names as the middle names (William Michael).

DH hates all of them, especially Hugo but has yet to come up with suggestions of his own!!

Xx

Love name threads,

We have :-

Boys
Caden
Charlie
Caleb
Nathan
Lucas
Rory
Corey

Girls
Orlagh
Amelia
Miren
Cara
Farrah

very nice! love hearing them all

hubby doesnt like most of the girl names i pick out lol i don't know what we will agree on lol

I'm having a little boy :) His name is going to be Elliott Martin. If he was a she he would have been Sophia Emily :) x

We've decided on Claire Elizabeth for our baby girl. The others mentioned are pretty though!

We have chose Millie for a girl and Kyle for a boy , were team yellow so not finding out either :) xxxx

We are having a little boy and his name is Oliver Lucas 'ollie'

We are going with
Girl - Sarafina Maria Joan
Boy- Jonas Thomas Robert

We are going with 2 middle names because one is from my side of the family one one is my hubbies... 7 days till gender/ anatomy scan! Can't wait to start using the names.

our boys name is Corbin

our girls name is Luisa Faye

DH is still a little unsure, but since I've already settled I asked him to come up with a names list for us to discuss.....still waiting on that list. So names could potentially change at any point. But I am pretty dead set on Luisa Faye for a girl, I don't think I will change my mind on that

We are going for:

Lucy Rose for a girl
James Thomas or Luke James for a boy

Haven't quite settled on boys name yet - bit more debate needed. Plus 2 of our best friends are having their LOs before us, so need to have a few for back up if they use the names we would like, as don't want them to be the same.

Our daughter is Eva Grace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->