What Names Have You Picked Out boy/girl please share :)

Wow awesome names! really good picks

good luck to all the ladies finding out gender this week must be exciting!!!!

funny how the hubby's are so into it hehe

Bump is called Foxx David.

If he were a girl he would have been Indi

If it's a girl (find out on Saturday!), she will be named Stella Grace.

If it's a boy (which I think it is), we are undecided, but love the name Eliano. DH hates it. Boys names are hard to come up with! I am looking for something strong, unique, meaningful, and traditional. I don't like the new made up names...

We had Daisy picked out for a girl but I've started to go off it.
People have said things to put me off.
So now we're on the hunt for another.

For a boy we are set on Freddie James

seems like james is a middle name everyone likes my granfather was james so we think we will choose that as our boys middle name if it is a boy Giovanni James was my grandfather i am italian and english so my nana and papa are from england dads parents they like short names lol and my mom side is italian i tend to go tothe italian names lol my husband is latin

he like Maria for a a girl but we agree on the boy name

We're naming our daughter Olive Eileen after my husbands great grandmother and my grandmother. Old and classic!

Hubby's middle name is James so it's just after him.

My middle name is Maria ;0)

My husbands name is Alexander nice strong name but his sister named her son Alexander so be weird to have two i like alexandria to but dont want ppl calling her alex for short lol

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow - eeeeeeeek! cant wait to find out the sex!!

If its a boy my favourite name is Tyler ( still trying to convince hubby tho)
Others names that are on the short list are Jacob & Charlie

If its a girl, without a doubt itll be Emily (Milly for short :))

We are having a baby girl :) Her name will be "Addison Lee" or "Addison Jessica". We are undecided on the middle name. My DH's name is Bradley and mine is Ashley so I was thinking Addison Lee as both our names end in an lee. LOL My middle name is Jessica so I may just give her that but kind of like the way Addison Lee sounds :)

If it's a boy were going with Jack Steven. (Steven is OHs dads name)

Girls name is harder though, OH likes the names Amber and Emily, I like the name Katherine (Katie while she's little). We also like the name Sophie. Middle name will probably be Jane, after my mum.

I want a nice traditional name, but one that will suit a baby, a teenager and an adult!

We have had our first names picked out since long before this little one came along O:)

Boys Name: Finn
Girls Name: Gwenyth (Gwen)

We are still undecided on middle names at the moment. But here are a few we like.

Gwenyth Genesee (current #1)
Gwenyth Claire
Gwenyth Aurora

Finn Morrison
Finn Oren
Finn Oakes
Finn Cyrus (current #1)

We also like the name Rowan, which could go for either gender. So if we end up with two boys or two girls, the second one will probably be this name.

Hopefully we find out the gender on tuesday! Our girl name is Olivia Grace Moffat and our boy name is Leo Christopher Liam Moffat. Christopher and Liam are family members, hence the two middle names, lol.

Oh this is such a fun thread! I love all the names!!! OH is set on Edmund for a boy, but I also like Henry and Liam. For a girl our top names are Aria, Elliana, and Naomi. The girl middle name will be Rose (which is mine :)) and the boys will probably be Eugene after OH's or Frank after my dad.

Our first little girl is Mary Grace after my DH's late Grandmother. We call her Grace, just like we did her great-grandma!

This little lady that I'm currently carrying will either be called:

Hayleigh Ann
or
Kaytlin Ann

Ann is the first name of my paternal grandmother and the middle name of my maternal grandmother, so that is set in stone for a middle name. We just can't seem to decide between Hayleigh and Kaytlin!!

I only have one name so far, Harry James for a boy. I think OH likes it :haha: My grandad, dad and brother have the middle name James so its nice to make a tradition of it. My LB is Oliver John. John is OH's grandads name, my other brothers middle name and my OH's middle name :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->