What Ov pains do you get if any

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I get sore boobs, ov pains in left or right side, get tearful and moody - my period is not so bad in comparison !!

Well, I don't really know if what I go through is OV stuff because I haven't had an AF for a while.

When I'm having AF monthly and naturally, I usually have one or two instances of cramps that take my breath away. Otherwise, nada.

When I was a teenager, I could always tell when AF was coming because I'd get severely pissed off the day before. HEHE.

Once a couple years back I woke up in such severe pain I almost passed out, took a couple Tylenol and had my mom drive me too the doctor's. He told me it was mettleschmerz, and that one of my eggs had either released too fast or it had exploded :o I had it happen once again a few months later but went one the pill and have not had any problems since, cramps are also almost nonexistant. I can't say the same for my PMS though ;)

I always get o pain, usually on both sides for 1 day, and then whatever side I happen to be ovulating on for about 3 or 4 days.

Once a couple years back I woke up in such severe pain I almost passed out, took a couple Tylenol and had my mom drive me too the doctor's. He told me it was mettleschmerz, and that one of my eggs had either released too fast or it had exploded :o I had it happen once again a few months later but went one the pill and have not had any problems since, cramps are also almost nonexistant. I can't say the same for my PMS though ;)

Wow, that would explain somethign weird that happened to me when I was a teen. I didn't go to the doctor, but it sounds the same.

i have been gettin ov pains for the past few months and i have been told that its normal but they hurt sometimes worse than peiod pains an i get a bit moody with them just because they hurt!:cry: so i wouldn't worry too much i hope i have helped

I get a few mins of pain - like when AF starts. but that's it.
I used to get tender but for some reason all OV an AF symptoms have stopped.
Now I don't get anything until day 1 of AF

They would vary for me every month. Usually they were on one side or the other, just below and inside of the tip of my pelvic bone. They might start anywhere from a couple of days before o and last all they way until a day after. The most painful day would be the day of o - usually. It would vary in severity, rarely super painful, but every once in a while it would painful enough to wake me up at night.

I get terrible OV pains for about 3 or 4 days, :( As bad as period pains, which start a week before my period gets here and finish about 3-4 days after the bleeding stops - so it's like I have no break.

I hardly ever get Af any more, but when i did i would get a stabbing pain a few times a day in the days before.

I get like a dull ache for a few days that escalates to a stabbing pain which i guess is the day Ov actually happens for me. I can tell when it is. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->