what perfume are you wearing today and why?

Today I'm wearing By by Dolce & Gabbana - lightly covered with a layer of Eau De Baby Sick!!!!!:rofl:

i have some purfume by kylie OH bought me it yesterday its lovelly xx

lacoste pink - its my "everyday" perfume, but it ran out today!!!!

Chloe - because I've totally gone off my Gucci by Gucci and needed to find something else suitably heavenly! xxx

Today im wearing Versace red its my everyday as its cheap and smells lovely. I also wear dkny women, armani the bronze one, dolce and gabbana light blue i do like my perfumes lol

Very Valentino because it is my absolute favourite and just smells of "me"!!

xxx

CK one Electric for me today, it's really fresh and fruity :D I tend to wear fresh scents for work, rather than musky ones as I think they're more of an evening thing.

I'm wearing CKin2U. It's the only one I ever use apart from the body shop citronella in the summer cos it smells gorgeous and keeps the flies away.

CKin2U is the only one I ever really liked, I get compliments ALL the time from it and use it almost every day and had it for over a year but bottle isn't even half empty!!!

xxx

Ooo i love perfumes, i have a bit of a thing for them and all of the cute little bottles (freak alert! :rofl:) but today im wearing Armani Code...love it sooo much!

xxxx

Today Im wearing 'eau de baby sicke':rofl:

Cant get enough of the stuff!:muaha:

hehe sorry, couldnt resist:blush:

omg i love perfume, i have so many!! im not gonna be able to use them up at all.
currently im loving ghost cherish- i go through stages of using various typs tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->