What perfume do you wear??

FiNZ

Lucky mum of 4 darlings!
Reaction score
What's your smell??!

My favourite is Gucci Rush!

I have other perfumes too, but I still always go back to that one!!!! I'd love a new one, but soooo many give me a terrible headache! xxx

I love perfume! It is my weakness. I can't smell one without wanting it. At the moment I have:

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
Bright Crystal by Versace
Princess by Vera Wang
Daisey by Marc Jacobs
Nina Ricci
Light Blue by D&G

I also have one that I bought in a perfumery in France. Its in a generic bottle, but I am pretty sure it is J'adore by Dior. I bought it in 2006, and only have a teeeeeeny bit left but I love it!

I also have Curious by Britney Spears and Lamb by Gwen Stifani, but they are ones I just wear at home so I don't waste my good ones LOL

Anything by Victoria Secret
I have :
Very sexy
Very sexy 2 limited edition
Very sexy hot
Very Sexy sport Limited Edition
Sexy little things
Sexy little things noir

Heavenly Collection

And about 20 different body,lotion,wash bundles. :nope:

This is my naughty obsession:haha:

I've worn hypnotic poison by Dior for yeeeeeaaaaars lol people (and especially my OH) think it's odd when they smell someone else wearing it because they've gotten so used to it being mine! For the past couple of years I've also bought Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf along with it's body cream and powder...it's lovely!!

My go-to has always been Light Blue by D&G
I also love the Dream Angels "Heavenly" by Victoria Secret
And I think I'm rather strange but I love wearing DH's cologne Adidas Moves [thankfully my DH thinks it's sexy for some reason haha] :haha:

I've worn hypnotic poison by Dior for yeeeeeaaaaars lol people (and especially my OH) think it's odd when they smell someone else wearing it because they've gotten so used to it being mine! For the past couple of years I've also bought Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf along with it's body cream and powder...it's lovely!!

Oh My...!!! We smell the same!!
Hypnotic Poison was my go to perfume for years before I started wearing Flowerbomb a few years ago.
I occasionally wear Lola! by Marc Jacobs for a change but always go back to Flowerbomb!

X

I am currently addicted to Peace, love & Juicy by Juicy Couture. I normally go for the sickly sweet kind of perfumes but I love smelling of this one, it's gorgeous IMO. Only complaint I have is that it seems to wear off quicker than some perfumes.

I used to wear Ghost Cherish but now it makes me feel sick as it was my ex that got me it, so for me its either Nina Ricci - Ricci Ricci or Flora by Gucci!

x

My favourites that i always go back to are; Inspiration by lacoste, Cinema by Ysl, Elle by Ysl and The one by dolce and gabanna.

My loves are also deep red/ intense by hugo boss, light blue by Dolce and Gabanna, nina by nina ricci, deep night by ghost.

Ones i tried but didnt like, Lamb by gwen stefani, all britneys too sweet smelling, harajuku dolls, vivienne westwoodthe one with all the red letters on.

i have a slight obsession with perfume.. some of my favorites are armani code by giorgio armani, jadore by christian dior, daisy by marc jacobs, light blue by d&g, happy by clinique, body by victoria, bombshell by victoria secret and incanto shine and charms by salvatore ferragamo.. my list can go on forever! haha.

Has anyone smelt the new Marc Jacobs fragrance, Dot?

I'm in love!!!! I am hoping Santa brings it for me this year!

Has anyone smelt the new Marc Jacobs fragrance, Dot?

I'm in love!!!! I am hoping Santa brings it for me this year!

I really wanna smell it! Heard nothing but good things about it. :D
I like the new Gaga fragrance (I would though, obviously). Not as 'wild' as I was expecting, but IMO thats a good thing!

I wear jean paul gaultier classique on special occasions :lol: I'm a bit of a perfume fiend, I have LOTS of different ones. I'm looking for something new for Christmas

I wear Amor Amor, I don't know who makes it but I've worn it every day for the last 9 years.

I have a few different ones on the go at once but at the moment I'm wearing the female Jean Paul Gautier which is my favourite perfume <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->