What should CM be like when AF is due? and whats it like when your pregnant?

Truffleax

TTC our 1st Baby :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

This has probably been asked a million times before! so sorry if im repeating something but..........

I was wondering what is CM like before AF is due usually? and what would it be like if you were pregnant? it's just I am due this week anytime between thursday and Sunday I think and basically iv been having a few odd symptoms here and there the biggest one being the re occuring dull ache (which I had last time I was pregnant) so Im thinking it could be a possibility anyways.........I have really sorry if TMI wet CM and quite a bit of it the last 2 days to the point where I was in the shop about half an hour ago and I felt it come out :wacko: again sorry if TMI and I thought I might have come on but no it was just lots of CM so am just wondering what your thoughts are?

I a lots of wet/watery cm when I got my bfp. good luck

I had a lot of wet and watery when I got bfp truffleax - I kept thinking AF had started as it felt like that.

Hope its a sign of your imminent bfp xxx

Yes Queenie thats what happened to me yesterday I thought AF had started fingers crossed :) will keep everyone updated xxx

are you still getting loads of cm today

Not sure yet Cla it tends to be more in the afternoon weirdly.......well thats when I notice it most anyway.

xxx

ive been getting a bit today and yesterday, but i dont know if it is still normal as i lost my baby the 1st. we have been :sex: a lot .so i havent got a clue if you still have loads of cm still after mc

Hmmm im not sure hun I can't remember what mine was like just after tho i know it took me about 3 weeks after my M/C to ovulate and then I got my first AF 2 weeks after that so took me 5 weeks all in all.

This is my first month properly trying again after my M/C I waited until I had one AF before trying just so I could try and track my cycle better tho I have no idea when I ovulated this month argh! I am due in the next couple of days for AF thinking it might be sometime from tomorrow - Sunday if its not showed I will be testing.

FX'd for you I hope it might mean something hun

xxx

I get loads of watery cm before af every cycle unfortunately.:cry:
I never dry up after O either like it tells you on a google search!!! I either gets creamy or watery cm right up until af shows her ugly face!:wacko:

Hope its more positive for you hunni! GL!:hugs:

Ahhh thanks hun thats good to know I guess everyone is different at the end of the day I can't say iv paid much attention in the past so im not really sure what is normal for me fingers crossed its good news but am trying not to get my hopes up too much just incase.

xxx

my af is due the 28th but i expect it to be after that so i will have to wait and see. let us know who you get on . i hope its good news for us both:hugs:

Hi honey - hope you're ok!

I tested this morning with FRER and got a :bfn: but when I tested last night it was a very very very very faint positive but I don't know whether I imagined it!

I'm testing again Sunday - like you! Hope for both :bfp: Mine's quite wet down there ATM. It feels like I'm constantly wet but it always does TBH. BUT on the plus note it's less than usual (usual being before a normal AF).

FXed & :dust:

Awww I hope its good news for us all! good luck Cla & Nosy Cow! :dust: to us all!!! :hug: xxx

truffleax how are you doing today, did you have much cm yesterday. i hope the witch as stayed away:hugs:

Hi Cla Im ok thanks tho my tummy feels 'odd' hard to describe kinda like sicky but not it's very weird! and yes still lots of CM yesterday and today too its still white and really thin no AF so far Im expecting it between today and Sunday fingers crossed she stays away! :)

How are you today hun? any symptoms or anything?

xxx

iam glad the witch as stayed away. for the couple of days i have had a stitch pain in my lower somach. when i went to the toilet on monday i had a pinkish colour when i wiped, but nothing since. sorry for all this tmi its not what you want to know before your dinner lol. i also had a snotty cm yesterday, i dont want to look into it much because i dont know what my body will be like after mc. have you got a clue when you think i should test i started to bleed on the 28th feb and i passed the baby and had a d and c on the 1st march. i havent got got a clue:wacko:

Ooo iv got like a stitch in my left hand side too very weird.

Lol don't worry about the TMI! hehe not very glamorous TTC is it?! lol I know what you mean I don't want to look too much into mine either coz don't wanna get my hopes up but it is hard when you notice these things isn't it.

It's hard to know after a m/c when you might return to normal coz they say it can take 6 weeks don't they mine took 5 weeks I miscarried naturally. What were your cycles like before? like how many days?

xxx

so we have both got the same pain ohhhhhhh i hope its our time for a little bean.
before the baby i had a cycle of 28days,so on a normal cycle i should have my af sunday. i said to my oh shall i take a test next week and he said no because i will have a downer if its negative. so i havent got a clue what to do, its my sons 9th birthday tuesday so i cant really have a downer on his birthday.
i havent got a clue what to expect from my body. i dont want to read the wrong signs.

Awww I really hope its our time too :dust:

Hmmmm in that case I think I would maybe wait another week to test then hun if AF hasn't appeared just to be on the safe side. I know what you mean about OH's mine is the same and told me to wait until Monday to test so will have to see! I do have some cheapo ones might be tempted to try one on Sunday.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->