What should i be taking

Anderson8

Reaction score
So ive been taking my multi vitamins all the way through my pregnancy.

but im curious to know what i should be taking now, i keep seeing things like arnica tablets( i know theyre for bruising but im getting conflicting oppinions of when to start taking them) Raspberry Leaf, Evening primrose....

what should i be taking and when?

cheers

It really depends on what you feel comfortable with. Some people feel comfortable trying the herbal remedies route and others don't. In my opinion, you're not going to have problems with labor and delivery because you aren't taking one of those supplements. I'm currently just taking a prenatal multivitamin. My midwife said I can start drinking 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea daily at 36 weeks if I want to as there is a chance it could help with labor. I drink tea anyway so I will probably start doing that.

iv been taking Raspberry Leaf tea since 32 weeks :)
and I also take a Iron suppliment given to me by the midwife.. but thats it

I may look into evening primrose oil for labour once I hit 37 weeks (Babies breech atm and il get a scan then to let me know if she still is or isnt)
No point taking EPO if I gotta have a C Section

thanks
i guess i really need to research each thing and see what the benefits are.

what exactly is Primrose Oil meant to help with?

I started on Rasberry Leaf tea today and ill slowly build it up

I haven't been taking anything! Except for the folic acid at the beginning :)

i just take my prenatals and omega 3 tabs at the mo hun. im sure theres so much u can take out ther ebut i know that prenatals and omega 3 are safe and also very good for baby so im sticking to those! and eating well of course....also try to drink a glass milk a day as baby bones are forming rapidly now so calcium is needed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->