What should I do? UPDATED Pic attached...

Frippledip

3rd Tri!
Reaction score
not much of an UPDATE, but it's on page #3

OK, so of course I've been BAD and just could not wait to POAS....so I've been using my OPK's...I am only 9dpo and I only have ONE HPT left before I would have to run out and spend a million dollars on a drugstore HPT!

The trouble is....I peed on two OPK sticks...and saw a line on both...just a little darker on the first one cause I had to squeeze out enough to do the second one! I know you're not supposed to rely on an OPK as an HPT, but I have been getting a big fat zip on every stick except for today....

Should I do the HPT or wait til morning? What do you girls make of the pic? The top one is the first one I did, and it actually looks a little darker in front of me but it's definitely there!

OK this link should work!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/frippledip/3035382961/

it says i dont have permission to view ur photo?

Ive tried to see your pic but it doesnt show anything.

I wouldnt trust your OPK as a HPT as you can get LH surges all through your cycle. I would wait and test in the morning with FMU. Best of luck I hope you get your :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Can't get in to see... Sorry. Good luck on a BFP though.

I agree with Sambatiki. Wait until tomorrow morning and use your HPT. Good luck!

OK the link should be fixed....better pic too...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/frippledip/3035382961/

What do you think girls? I guess it could be an LH fluctuation but hmmmmmm...am I grasping at straws? I did have a tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning, and NO sign of AF whatsoever...I'm usually getting massive cramps by now...

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

OOOO well there is deffo a very visable line there isnt there,

well if it was me lol i would do a HPT test now cos i just couldnt wait ;) if you have the patience to hang on till the morning the morning urine will probs be stronger. Really hope you get your BFP!!! :) xxxxxx

Defo test with FMU tomorrow, where are you in your cycle???

Defo test with FMU tomorrow, where are you in your cycle???

I am only 9 DPO I think....I only started charting this month... did OPK's and got a strong positive the morning of the 20th, I don't have any temps to go on, so I'm assuming if I O'd then it happened on the 21st, but I guess it could have been the night of the 20th....

I normally have about a 30 day cycle but I was in the hospital so I think that might have jacked up my cycle. Since I seemed to O rather late in my cycle I was kind of expecting AF to be a little late anyway...oh man, I hope I'm not jinxing myself!

Lol im just the same as you i carnt wait till my AF to test! i tested 6DPO (BFN) and today 10DPO (BFN) i just carnt resist my OH is gonna hide my tests, i hope you get it im sure i read sumwhere the O tests can pick up the preg hormone. X

Thanks so much girls for all your responses...I'll be using my HPT first thing tomorrow...and going nuts until then!

Good luck hope you get your BFP.

(if you don't though, like some of the ladies mentioned, you can't always trust opks as a hpt as they are really only meant to detect LH and we have soem in our system all the time and that is why we can get faint lines at several points in our cycles. Saying that I do know ladies who have got their BFP on them!)

Good luck , I can see a line on the OPK but 9dpo is very early so if hpt doesnt show anything tommorrow dont loose hope . xx .

Hmmm I'm lost. Your ticker says you are on CD 30 yet you're saying 10 DPO. Is your LP very short?

Good luck retesting!

Hmmm I'm lost. Your ticker says you are on CD 30 yet you're saying 10 DPO. Is your LP very short?

Good luck retesting!

Well, I'm normally a 30ish day cycle but just started charting this past month. I had a short hospital stay that may have delayed my O, as I only got a positive OPK on CD20, so I'm assuming I O'd on CD21 if I did...

so either I do have a short luteal phase or my O was just delayed this month

wondering how you got on with the test today hope its a good result xx

Hi there at 10dpo there is only 35% of :bfp:

I would hold on for as long as possible

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member