what SHOULD you be doing?

Mynxie

Reaction score
Just seen the time, only logged on for a couple of mins :rofl:

I should have got dressed by now and called the hairdresser to see if there were any appointments for this afternoon.... oops...

House work, yawn. lol.

intentional :rofl: gives me 5 mins to me self x

you know, my magazine came through the door a couple of hours ago and I haven't even taken it out of the cellophane :rofl:

well my nans just took roo so im supposed to be tidying up and doing dinner...

Work :rofl: but that can always wait, and be passed on :blush: I am working just BnB is open too ! XxX

Pretty soon I will be waking my daughter up to get her ready for school.

Not much....am sitting in the garden on my laptop in the glorious sunshine. I did *all* my laundry yesterday which covered both of my sofas. Did the kitchen and the garden today....

Nope, nothing to do unless I want to get a head start of the bathrooms, and I really don't :rofl:

hmm not too much for once! i was thinking about washing my hair, and sorting out a few bits, but that can wait till the morning :blush:

Right now... 16:25, I should be hoovering or doing something in my sneaky hour between finishing work and picking olivia up. Instead im sat here in the garden with a glass of coke on BnB

x

Coursework, due in on friday but doing my head in, been doing it ambiently all day with BNB open as well ;)

I SHOULD be cooking dinner but since i got a text saying "just having a quick pint in the pub be home in 10 minutes"

10 minutes for a pint ... yeah alright!! I'll start the dinner in about an hour :rofl:

I SHOULD be cooking dinner but since i got a text saying "just having a quick pint in the pub be home in 10 minutes"

10 minutes for a pint ... yeah alright!! I'll start the dinner in about an hour :rofl:

:rofl: no that one! there is no such thing as a 'quick pint' :rofl:

I should be washing up the dishes from dinner and getting Amelia's bath ready and generally tidy up downstairs....oooo i could do the ironing and start packing our bags for the weekend? but then again maybe not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->