What the heck are these lines?? Warning: long!

is the last Frer a different test? I see it more clearly on this one than the first.

Hello! Yep I took a new one from a new pack and that was it. I’m frustrated with this brand! My friend I spoke of in the first post gets blood draw tomorrow so super excited for her! And ill just keep crazy testing now that I’ve got weird shadows even though there’s not much chance to be pregnant!!

is the last Frer a different test? I see it more clearly on this one than the first.

Hello! Yep I took a new one from a new pack and that was it. I’m frustrated with this brand! My friend I spoke of in the first post gets blood draw tomorrow so super excited for her! And ill just keep crazy testing now that I’ve got weird shadows even though there’s not much chance to be pregnant!!

anything is possible....here I am Ttc'ing after having my tubal ligation failed after 5 years.

I see it on all the tests, especially the wm one. Did your friend have lines on everything like you did? Maybe you are both pregnant. :)

You are strong! LOL I would have bought 3 different test types now and peed on them all!

Haha lol :haha: Oh no - not strong!! COMPULSIVE tester!! I’ve been known to use 50 or more in a cycle (emphasis on the more :dohh:) but I’m trying to be sensitive to my sweet friend who’s here - if she wasn’t staying I’d be knee deep in 3526 different brands and amazon would be delivering more TOMORROW!! There’s no possible way I could be pregnant, realistically. We had sex on Wednesday May 9 (maybe thurs) and I got a positive ovulation on the 13th. So then we were extra careful as I just got switched to a new bcp with iron (anemia) scheduled to begin next month :) surely these are just flukies!!

Swimmers can be alive for up to seven days ...there is a chance you could be pregnant! GL x

If you had sex on the 9th and ovulated on the 13th there is a decent possibility that the lines are indeed a bfp.

I'm seeing the lines, but FYI walmart tests have been known to give false pink lines (I've experienced several myself when I was NOT pregnant). That being said, the fact that they are on TWO different types of tests has me curious lol. Good luck!

Just want to add that my false lines all showed up a few minutes after the time frame, so if that was in the time frame it looks legit to me!

Added slight tweak of your wm test...

These tweaks look very clear! And agree with pp's 4 days before ov is still well in the fertile window, following!!!:)

I hope your friend has her bfp this month, you can be bump buddies xx

I think Walmart is more sensitive than FRERs. I always got my bfp on Walmart’s first

I see it on all the tests, especially the wm one. Did your friend have lines on everything like you did? Maybe you are both pregnant. :)

She did!!! But hers were legit looking after awhile lol! She even did a blue dye from CVS and it looked pretty convincing! I’m not completely familiar with IUI procedure but she seemed excited and said that the “trigger shot” was already gone so yaaaay!!!!

If you had sex on the 9th and ovulated on the 13th there is a decent possibility that the lines are indeed a bfp.

Haha this really can’t be happening, right? I am bad at math though lol. I was thinking if I had positive ovulation test on the 13 wouldn’t I ovulate like a day or two later? Therefore making it basically impossible?? Shitbubbles!!! I’m 32 and have had a child I should know this :haha:

Thank you everybody for the sweet replies! I’ll let you know when my friend gets her numbers for sure! Likely this evening or tomorrow morning!

I REALLY am not ready for a baby....which sounds terrible as I know so many lovely ladies on here are actively trying for one. But I’ve had several miscarriages and one that was a bit later on (amongst other things) so I’m extremely hesitant....

It would explain why I’ve been tired as hell and wanting to puke in the mornings, but was chalking that up to allergies :haha:

Will test when I get home today and update you all!!!!

Bella giiiiirrrrllll your eggo is preggo!!!

I definitely get faint indents on most frer's recently that are negative. The difference for me was the true negatives dry blank, whereas my first super faint positive dried a little darker and pink.

I also got better lines on walmart tests than frer this pregnancy. I always get evaps on then but my true positives have always show. In 10 minutes. Never trust them after that!

I also had a minor freak out when i found out i was pregnant and we were trying!!! The nerves (worry dor the baby) are always there but i bet once the shock wears off you'll accept it and be excited :hugs: also if you and your friend are both pregnant it could be really fun!

Good luck with everything and I'm definitely stalking this thread!

I fell pregnant with my 3rd daughter after dtd only 6 days before ovulation! Definitely possible.

Hello!!!! My friend is pregnant indeed! She got her results in 6 hours because she goes to a physician specializing in high risk - anddddd her blood levels were 68!!!! So yay for her! It’s still early obviously but I keep telling her we ALL started out that small and not to worry! :flower: so so thrilled for her!!!

I haven’t tested yet today because was running late this morning but I’ve never felt LESS pregnant in my life!! I’ve been nauseous in the mornings but I think it’s just because of my 3 cups of coffee on an empty tummy lol! Wil update When I test here soon but I’m really thinking yesterday’s tests were flukes!!

Awesome news and congrats to your friend!

some of your lines was a little too obvious for evaps... hope you get the outcome you want.

Awesome news and congrats to your friend!

some of your lines was a little too obvious for evaps... hope you get the outcome you want.

Thank you so so much! I’ll pass it on!!! Absolutely overjoyed for her! This has been a long time coming and she will make a wonderful mother!!!

As for me - nothinnnng at all! I know it’s not even/barely 24 hours since yesterday’s tests but if they were legitimately something they’d be a wee bit darker for sure! Sooooo I’m STILL wondering what the heck the grey weird line is that shows up on FRERs?! Guess just an ident? But how awful if you’re looking for a solid line!

Attachments

• D2B12090-E816-4E6F-BDFF-401504840EEE.jpg
    D2B12090-E816-4E6F-BDFF-401504840EEE.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 71
Is it bad that I'm over here rooting for you to be pregnant with your friend? :haha: congrats to her though, that is fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->