What the hell is this??? Update! 8w scan! Still in shock!

I think that you now sound as though you're over the shock of it all, that's good. If you can get on with life and hang off with the OB until you're closer to 8 weeks it may be good for your mental health - and your physical health. Good luck with your weight loss and get fit program, it's a good time of year for that (I'd maybe slip some folic acid and maternity vitamins into the shopping trolley meantime- although I'm guessing you're well stocked up with everything you might need)

Thank you. Yeah I think I’m going to do that and just hold off. My gynos office called me back to let me know it was positive. She asked if I miscarried and I said yes, ooohh. Well I’ll send in the order. Just wait about a week before you get it retaken to make sure it’s going down. I think I’m just going to do that. I can’t take the stress of knowing EVERYTHING and then I have another loss. I feel like for the first time, if it’s meant to be, it will be and if it’s not it won’t.

Thank you. Yeah I think I’m going to do that and just hold off. My gynos office called me back to let me know it was positive. She asked if I miscarried and I said yes, ooohh. Well I’ll send in the order. Just wait about a week before you get it retaken to make sure it’s going down. I think I’m just going to do that. I can’t take the stress of knowing EVERYTHING and then I have another loss. I feel like for the first time, if it’s meant to be, it will be and if it’s not it won’t.

You’re in the exact same mindset I was with my last BFP. I didn’t want to call any dr, get any betas or even consider myself pregnant even though I was watching FRERs get darker and darker each day. Nothing could change what would be. It had honestly become like a “science experiment” at that point (likely a defense mechanism) which made it seem to hurt less (numb) when it ended right when all the others did. BUT...you must keep in mind...I’m old (currently 46 but this was 42-45), and the chips were stacked against me from the go (see list in signature plus one ovary and one tube only) and there was a distinct pattern with me so the story is very different, however my heart breaks for what you’ve gone through thus far.

Basically, what I’m saying is A) I understand you and B) I’ll be excited FOR you and also here to support you!

Last edited:
You’re in the exact same mindset I was with my last BFP. I didn’t want to call any dr, get any betas or even consider myself pregnant even though I was watching FRERs get darker and darker each day. It had honestly become like a “science experiment” at that point (likely a defense mechanism) which made it seem to hurt less (numb) when it ended right when all the others did. BUT...you must keep in mind...I’m old (currently 46 but this was 42-45), and the chips were stacked against me from the go (see list in signature plus one ovary and one tube only) and there was a distinct pattern with me so the story is very different, however my heart breaks for what you’ve gone through thus far.

Basically, what I’m saying is A) I understand you and B) I’ll be excited FOR you and also here to support you!
Thank you!
Yes I have one ovary too. Just turned 34 so this next birthday has ADVANCED MATERNALE AGE all over it. Yuck. Thank you for understanding and your support! Actually waiting to see my counselor right now but she’s ALWAYS like 30 minutes behind at least but if she’s not done soon I’ll have to reschedule. It just sucks cause I like her but this is like EVERY TIME. Once I was waiting for an hour and no one would give me an update so I finally just left and rescheduled.

Thank you!
Yes I have one ovary too. Just turned 34 so this next birthday has ADVANCED MATERNALE AGE all over it. Yuck. Thank you for understanding and your support! Actually waiting to see my counselor right now but she’s ALWAYS like 30 minutes behind at least but if she’s not done soon I’ll have to reschedule. It just sucks cause I like her but this is like EVERY TIME. Once I was waiting for an hour and no one would give me an update so I finally just left and rescheduled.
I’m actually a counselor (have been for 15 years) and this is a big no in my book! Not to mention both myself and the office staff would like to go home on time! I work to live...I don’t live to work.

Yeah it was almost 45 mins which means I had to cut my session to about 20 minutes bc I had to get going. Either way I’m glad I went. It helps me center and refocus. And basically I have so much going on right now, as long as I’m making the best choices I am capable of, I can just be for a while. If my af comes, she comes, if she doesn’t I really think I can wait now until A my dh notices something and makes me test or go in or B it’s his birthday and therefore “should” be the 12 week mark. Even then I almost think I’d go in by myself for a checkup and bring a surprise home with me. And if it’s bad news I’ll go see my counselor.
Oh also I had to get rid of the last of my cheapies so here’s my Dollar general cheapie from tonight (I’m thinking 16 or 17dpo) and 2 days ago.

04B296CA-588C-4E47-BB32-4DEC7178D39B.jpeg 1ED67E4D-1514-476D-BF32-841731F25188.jpeg

I fee loads better after a good workout tonight. Here is my last cheapie after it’s been sitting a while (2 hrs)

C00B402E-91D0-443F-AEA9-4957A351920F.jpeg

I think im going to pitch all of then except for that second frer so I don’t have Toby think about it for a while

I think I’m going to continue my mc pregnancy journal now from here. Not sure where else to put all this stuff. I do promise that I will update here and put the link to my testing thread in the journal too!

Please update, I'm hoping very much that this is your year and have everything crossed for you. All the best over the next few weeks. Xx

THank you. The link to my journal is in my signature.

Ok after looking at my chart I think I am 18dpo today
Bought a couple more cheapies to pass the time.

EEFEC67C-2A5C-4F1E-8FB2-F0846863CD1E.jpeg C095FAEC-D97C-4A29-A1FD-1D9A73EBF371.jpeg

Thank you Jess! :hugs:
Trying to just take this day by day and see where this takes us.
Your very welcome honey! Just try and relax focus on other things if ya can. I know easier said then done ..Enjoy being pregnant yes one day at a time. Will check up on ya later ♡♡♡

Your very welcome honey! Just try and relax focus on other things if ya can. I know easier said then done ..Enjoy being pregnant yes one day at a time. Will check up on ya later ♡♡♡
Thank you hun! I decided to continue my journal from my mc as my journey after our son. I’m trying to focus on my diet and healthy weight loss, working out (no jumping lol), and focusing on my work. I’ve decided I’m not saying anything until dh does. Otherwise for my sanity’s sake I think I’m going to hold out until March 10 and set up a “follow up due to no period and my cycle is messed up”. If everything’s alright I’ll know then and I feel like it will be safe to tell hubby. I know he’ll be in shock but also overjoyed.

My OH always figures it out at some point. He knew once before I even tested. I've also had a few that I didn't tell him right away because of our losses were alot on him too, but ended up saying something cuz I was hurting so bad,depressed . After those I tell him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->