What the hell is this??? Update! 8w scan! Still in shock!

5 weeks today! (I think) or possibly further a few days. Heartbeat day :)
Trying to stay positive.

Well I caved and went and got the beta. It didn’t go down. I actually had a huge gush while sitting there getting stuck. Went to the bathroom and tons of watery cm with pink tint, thinking this is over.

4+1 205
5+1 2892

I’m in fucking shock right now. That’s higher than my mc at 6+4.

I have more details in my journal.
Omg omg I don’t know what to do or think or anything right now. In total shock.

What a fantastic climb in numbers, delighted for you. So glad you decided to go, I very much hope tiny bean has burrowed well in by now and is settling for the long haul.

That’s absolutely amazing,I hope this is the start of ur happy ever after,after so much heartache u truly deserve it xx

Thank you so much ladies. Crying in the bathroom at work reading these lol oh god the hormones are strong with this one

Soooo

15 dpo: 205
22 dpo: 2892
24 dpo: 4976

Thoughts?
Holy cow your numbers went up wicked fast. Looks better than mine at 9 weeks along with my loss in Dec . Im sure everything will be fine. Congrats again and again hh9 ♡♡♡

Holy cow your numbers went up wicked fast. Looks better than mine at 9 weeks along with my loss in Dec . Im sure everything will be fine. Congrats again and again hh9 ♡♡♡
Do you really think so Jess? I was worried bc that last two didn’t double in 48 hours (it rose 67%) but I also read that after 1200 it should rise 60% in 2-3 days and I definitely achieved that. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Those numbers look really good hun so happy for you :)
Thank you ruskie...safe to say dh knows now lol I have the story in my journal but his reaction has been pretty funny. He’s joking with me so I’ll take that as a win

I forgot, this is a testing thread right? After I threw up this morning (3rd day in a row) dh came in asked me if I was alright and then said you need to take a pregnancy test today. So I went and grabbed one and he dipped it while I was on the phone with my drs office confirming my beta numbers from Tuesday. Dh goes oh yeah it positive. Are you sure? Oh it’s blazing like immediate blazing line. This is after it sat for a while but at first you almost couldn’t see the control line. The control had to darken up this time :rofl:

2E036034-1E3D-40F3-B8D2-EA4711A03B1B.jpeg

Those numbers are really good! Doubling rate is 48-72 hours. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"