What the hell is this??? Update! 8w scan! Still in shock!

Those lines do look very dark for left over HCG??? Do you have any new symptoms at all?
Idk not really. But I had to pee really bad last night and the night before and it felt a little “fuller” down in my uterus area which I know there would be nothing much more than thick lining and a tiny pin so not sure if it was my mind playing tricks on me. Not much else tho.

Wow that FRER is so dark. I am voting new pregnancy too. I am so, so sorry for the losses you've had. that is excruciating. Do you think you'll get hcg betas?

Wow that FRER is so dark. I am voting new pregnancy too. I am so, so sorry for the losses you've had. that is excruciating. Do you think you'll get hcg betas?
Idk. Maybe if no af on Monday I’ll call my OB office and let them know I haven’t start my pd yet but is it possible to still have left over hcg at this point bc I’m getting positives and maybe my cycle is messed up or if this is possibly a new pregnancy. I’m sure they would order them just to see if they are going down or stagnated a bit or I guess if it’s doubling that would mean the other thing

Hi, I've been stalking your thread and keeping everything crossed for you the last few days. I think I'd give it till Monday and call your OB, it's worth a blood test at this stage anyway and then if it is a new wee bean setting in they can keep an eye on you, even arrange an early scan. Good luck, I'll be following and hoping for you.

Hi, I've been stalking your thread and keeping everything crossed for you the last few days. I think I'd give it till Monday and call your OB, it's worth a blood test at this stage anyway and then if it is a new wee bean setting in they can keep an eye on you, even arrange an early scan. Good luck, I'll be following and hoping for you.
Thank you. I’m trying to just remain calm and carryon right now. Every pregnancy except for one (my 6yo daughter) has ended in loss and there were 3 alone last year including my stillborn son and a 7w mc. I just haaaate that we have to wait and see wait and see. I feel like I’ve been on a loop of wait and see since Nov of 2018 when I found I was pregnant with our son. Trying not to be a pessimist but just trying to be a realist. If this is a new pregnancy and it is viable it will be at least two months (just so happens to my dhs birthday) before I can breathe a little after a healthy 12 week ultrasound. My sons 12 week ultrasound which was on Jan 12 2019, showed us a fatal diagnosis. So tomorrow’s going to be rough. I’m also supposed to start my pd (today or most likely tomorrow) so we shall see. Thank you for following me tho and your well wishes. Who knows, crazier things have happened : )

Definitely new pregnancy that’s soo dark! Although be careful testing with FRER now.. as they’re so sensitive u can have too high HCG and have the line get lighter (hook effect.) it happened to me with my 3rd oregnancy I thought I was going to miss carry I made myself ill. Ended up with blood tests and my numbers were more than doubling it was just the test couldn’t cope with that amount of hcg so watered a pee sample down then the line was really dark again!
Congrats xx

0C702958-A0C9-440A-BDD3-F8303CC4FE6E.jpeg

Definitely new pregnancy that’s soo dark! Although be careful testing with FRER now.. as they’re so sensitive u can have too high HCG and have the line get lighter (hook effect.) it happened to me with my 3rd oregnancy I thought I was going to miss carry I made myself ill. Ended up with blood tests and my numbers were more than doubling it was just the test couldn’t cope with that amount of hcg so watered a pee sample down then the line was really dark again!
Congrats xx

View attachment 1076784
Omg wow that’s crazy they started going light that fast

One year ago today we found out David’s fatal diagnosis via ultrasound. I can’t believe it’s been a year since that journey of heartache began. Sigh
Just gotta keep focused on the positive. Gotta keep focused on my goals. Like I said if I obsess about my health and weight loss and stuff, I can’t obsess as much about this stuff.

Sooo I went to pick up food and stood up and a flood gushed out. I was like ope there it is, there is af. Went to the restroom and it was clear watery cm.

Sooo I went to pick up food and stood up and a flood gushed out. I was like ope there it is, there is af. Went to the restroom and it was clear watery cm.

Sounds like a good sign. FX for you :)

I was thinking of taking another cheapie tonight to see if there is any progression at all.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease do. Lol this really got me so excited for you❤️

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease do. Lol this really got me so excited for you❤️
:haha: this made me lol. Ok ok I need to wait to pee again. Remember I had to make a mad dash to the restroom at Texas Roadhouse bc I thought I wet my pants??? :rofl:

I should also mentioned I spotted a little with some creamy stretchy cm on Monday wed and thurs of this week too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->