What time do you put your baby's nappie on for the whole night ?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
And what time do you change it in the morning?

I usually change Nancy at 1 or 2am and then again around 8am.

about 8-9pm before bedtime and when she wakes at 7.30am ish

After her bath, so 1930 ish. I put a size up (4) on her which holds loads of wee! Never change overnight, LO doesn't ever poo overnight! I always put a barrier cream on her bum after bath and even with the same nappy on for 14 hours, never had even a hint of pink or soreness!

I change Jessica at midnight (when I go to bed), then at 7am.

I usually change Henry at 11pm and then again at 6am depending on how full/clean his nappy is. x

After her bath, so 1930 ish. I put a size up (4) on her which holds loads of wee! Never change overnight, LO doesn't ever poo overnight! I always put a barrier cream on her bum after bath and even with the same nappy on for 14 hours, never had even a hint of pink or soreness!

Doesn't ever leak?

Hi,

Usually around 9/10pm then about 7/8am. I always use a barrier cream, no leaking And no rash so far *fingers crossed*. Thankfully he doesn't poo during the night, always changed him after that xx

I change Louie around 6.30pm/7pm and then again when he wakes up about 7am. He's still in size 1's and never leaks... turbo poo's in the middle of the day however are a totally different story!:wacko:

Not yet using size up. Nappy could knock someone out though by the weight of it in the morning!!!

Usually between 6.30 and 7pm.. and then not until he wakes up in the morning, so anywhere between 9am and 10am. He's never leaked but I agree the weight of the nappy is always funny! :flower:

7 or 8pm for night diaper.... and it doesnt get changed until 7 or 8am when he is up for the day.

exception: if he's pooped, which sometimes he does at 2 or 3am.

I used baby dry pampers last night and it never leaked went 10pm-9am!

Ellie goes to bed between 7 and half 7 and thats her to 7 half 7 again sometimes she wakes in the night for a feed so if she does we change her and sometimes she wakes cause she has done a poo but we have never had a leaky nappy thankfully cause she was in spica cast for 6 month and that could have been messy lol x

I change Lo's nappy just before he goes into his cot round 8.30pmish and when he wakes at around 7.30am. He never has a dirty nappy at night and so far we've had no leaking incidents. Loads of barrier cream at each change too :thumbup:

straight before bed at 6.30pm and change first thing at around 8am. no leaks here but as already said one very heavy nappy :)

Nappy on at 7pm then he gets up 8am ish.

put his nappy on around 8pm and change it around 6/7am. he never poos in the night and it has only leaked once, but that was my fault because i didnt fold the tab down at the side....oops!X

About 6.45-7pm it goes on and lasts til 7.30-8.30am. She's never done a poo at night and it always weighs a ton when we change her in the morning!

I put a clean nappy on after his bath so around 8pm and then dont usually change it until he wakes in the morning. If he has pooped in the night I change it though as he cant settle with it there :haha: but I hope he doesnt poop in the night often as changing his nappy wakes him up fully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->