what times dinner time in your house?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
as the title says?

maddi eats dinner any time between 4 and 5:30 and just wondered what others do x

same as us holly, sometimes its a rush to feed and bath her, feed us, and then put her too bed :dohh:

between half 5 and half 6 depending if its bath nite :)

same here between 4 and 5 for the kids x

glad others start about 4, sometimes wonder if it was too early :blush:

6ish, depends on whether or not Molle reminds me to feed her and i move away from BnB.

V xxxxx

Between 5 & 6 for Lewis, depending on how hungry he is. :munch:

OH is the only one eating as im on my diet with no bloody food so i generally sit and feed Annabelle whilst he eats his tea so its generally between 5 and half past then we have play till about half 6 then bath and bed if she is still quite awake after bath we will do a little baby massage

Lou
xxx

OH is the only one eating as im on my diet with no bloody food so i generally sit and feed Annabelle whilst he eats his tea so its generally between 5 and half past then we have play till about half 6 then bath and bed if she is still quite awake after bath we will do a little baby massage

Lou
xxx

ooo i love that! sounds like a good routine lou :)

oh doesnt get in till 5:30 so we try for between 6-7, i feed rosie at 5 i she doesnt want what we're having.
everyones more organised than me, although i do usually prep about 5pm.

x

Erin has hers between 5.30pm and 6.00pm. xx

Hannah gets her tea at 5pm and we eat once she gone to bed, usually we sit down around 7.30pm.

At the weekends we all try and eat together at 5pm

Hannah gets her tea at 5pm and we eat once she gone to bed, usually we sit down around 7.30pm.

At the weekends we all try and eat together at 5pm

thats nice honey! we have ours around 7pm weekdays too, but try to eat together at weekends :D - this is because of OH working long hours x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->