What to do when you've gotten a bad batch of Wondfos HCG Tests? (Pic Inside)

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
:nope: I just ordered 50 Wondfo HCG Strips and turns out they are duds. I usually try them before I actually use them to determine if we have conceived. I've bought these tests countless times. I wanna say maybe 10x or more and never have received a bad batch before.

I'm just curious as to what to do? I know I'm not pregnant as I have not even ovulated yet. Do I write an email back to the amazon seller? Do I email Wondfo? :dohh: I just feel like W T F?

Here is a pic (It is more way pink IRL and was taken at the 4 min mark.) :
https://i44.tinypic.com/29zxbc.jpg

Lot : W00121124-3
Exp : 11/2014

I personally would Email the Amazon seller and Get a hold of wondfos. So that way you could get your money back or a new batch of them that actually work. GL. C:

What makes you think they are duds? Are you saying you got a false positive? I don't see anything on it, but it could be my screen. Did you try more than one?

If its showing up positive then I would contact the seller and ask them to send you a new batch.

:nope: Yeah, my DH, best friend, and the tap have gotten positives on these. I've never had to deal with this before so I'm not exactly sure who I'd contact.

Thank you for the luck, will try emailing now.

Ah I just got this batch and am seeing faint lines on them too. I know I am not pg, so I did my usual pre-test control check and all the others seem ok except these. The line is pretty light though (can't get a good pic of it).

Did you ever contact your seller?

Call amazon they will refund ur money and re order....what lot do u have? Post on their reviews the lot number so others know too....mits quite common to get flaky batches with wondfo that's why I don't buy em anymore

Ya I already did and they offered a refund or reorder. I let them know the lot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->