what to do

Lin2013

Reaction score
I have been to the doctor as have a throat and ear infection and they have given me antibiotics penicillin tablets calls PHENOXYMETHYLPENICILLIN
250mg Tablets. I have spent alot of money to start using the clearblue fertility monitor this month. I didnt even think to ask the doctor if its ok to take these when TTC, it says on the leaflet
Check with your doctor before taking these tablets if:
• you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or you are breast feeding. (This medicine is passed into breast milk and may cause
an allergic reaction in your baby
it also says Pregnancy and breast feeding: Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or you are breast feeding. This medicine is passed into breast milk and may cause an allergic reaction in your baby.

what should we do?

we have been TTC since sept and feel like dont want to put it off another month but would taking these tablets have any effect on baby if we were to concieve?

I would just call the doctor and tell him/her that you've been trying to get pregnant and want to make sure that the medicine wont hurt your chances!

Is there any way you can call your Dr office and ask one of the nurses? Most of the time they know that stuff. Hope you find out soon!

I know i would be better to ask but he isnt my own doctor and didnt feel very comfortable asking, silly i know :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->