What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

This is Cycle #4. I swear I'm starting to get tired of having all of the pregnancy symptoms, but still not being pregnant (lol)....I'm just saying.

This is Cycle #4. I swear I'm starting to get tired of having all of the pregnancy symptoms, but still not being pregnant (lol)....I'm just saying.

I hear you! At 6 DPO I could swear I have every symptom, just like last month...arg!

Hope it's real for us :)

hello Ladies, I have been having sore bbs and AF cramps this morning. the wicked witch should be here any moment and then I am onto my 26th cycle :nope:
How is everyone else

could sore boobs and cramps not also be a pg sign too? Your temp is still high, chin up, there is still hope!

cramps have gotten worse...I woke up this morning with the feeling tht she is already here, but nope. I hope AF doesnt show today.Looks like there is no more stopping her.

TugAwug - i know what you mean, i always feel like theres symptoms!

Honeycheeks - FX that this is your cycle!

Babyseeker - welcome and goodluck!

Honeycheeks - your chart looks A-MAZING!!! :test:

I'm just waiting to O. CD11 today but don't usually O until CD18-20.

HONEYCHEEKS - when are you testing??????? Look at your chart, how can that not be a BFP :happydance:

HONEYCHEEKS - when are you testing??????? Look at your chart, how can that not be a BFP :happydance:

Thanks Ladies, I had planned on testing this morning if AF dint show up. She dint, but i was really sick this morning with cramps, my body was so hot and is still so hot, I thought I am going to evaporate. I just dont feel brave enough to test. I am in for a heart attach, whatever the result be. Maybe I should wait for tomorrow FMU.

Thanks Ladies, I had planned on testing this morning if AF dint show up. She dint, but i was really sick this morning with cramps, my body was so hot and is still so hot, I thought I am going to evaporate. I just dont feel brave enough to test. I am in for a heart attach, whatever the result be. Maybe I should wait for tomorrow FMU.

I understand you being scared to test. Last cycle I knew I was going to get a BFP as I was just so hot all the time, especially my face. Good luck :thumbup:

Okay so pretty much since last cycle ive had this horrible stabbing pain in my right breast on the right side of it, it comes and goes. Ive felt my breast for lumps and there is none, nothing, feels fine...so what do you ladies think it could be?:shrug:

Hey ladies,

I'm on cycle 6 ttc my third but hubbies 1st. With my first two I was pg within 3 months. I'm really hoping this is our month. Funny how the longer it takes the more discouraged you get :(

Hey ladies,

I'm on cycle 6 ttc my third but hubbies 1st. With my first two I was pg within 3 months. I'm really hoping this is our month. Funny how the longer it takes the more discouraged you get :(

Welcome!

I know how you feel im cycle 6 too, driving me insane!

I'm on cycle #3. So far CD 61, 36 DPO. BFN

It's madness. I've never had a cycle last past 42 days...ever!

Wow, it's already cd 11 for me and I just read that I should start :sex: today which I think is kind of early, but don't want to miss out. Let me not stress about this. Hopefully everything will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->