What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Ohh and if i was propa set against testing and i had a chart like yours, i wouldnt be able to stop myself from testing! I need you to test with a chart like that lol, just for research ;) x

you are really tempting me dinky!! i might just cave in and test. I have just one test left and I did not buy more. I would know how to save the test if I had just one left :haha:

I think you should do what you think is best. If i was in your shoes i wouldnt be able to not test lol, but if you only have one test left and you would rather wait a few more days then do that. But id love you to test :) x

I think you should do what you think is best. If i was in your shoes i wouldnt be able to not test lol, but if you only have one test left and you would rather wait a few more days then do that. But id love you to test :) x

I would definitely test today if I had any other symptoms at all. When I had my chemical I had a lot of symptoms.Even last cycle had a lot of symptoms though it was nothing. I feel nothing at all post ov this cycle and I just cant think of a possibility of a BFP now. I might think that my chart looks triphasic because I usually have a huge spike after ov as opposed to this cycle. it was a slow rise and kept going up. but I have had charts looking like this earlier too. My temps dont usually drop until a day after AF starts, so this is not really a big sign for me. I just dont want to disappoint myself.

Yeah i get that, didnt know you had a chemical before no wonder your nervous of testing bless ya! Your chart does look good though i remember stalking a chart like yours last month and she turned out to be pregnant so you never know! Its a textbook chart yours is! X

Yeah i get that, didnt know you had a chemical before no wonder your nervous of testing bless ya! Your chart does look good though i remember stalking a chart like yours last month and she turned out to be pregnant so you never know! Its a textbook chart yours is! X

if this chart belonged to someone else, I would totally believe it is a BFP. But this is me being crazy with my own chart. I know time will tell and I dont want to jump to conclusions before that. I too remember seeing two charts like this last month and they were both preggy. But it is not unusual for me to have high temps like this in my LP.
Keep praying for me. a BFP would be the best thing to happen after 25 months of waiting.
Fx'ed for you too.

I know how you feel i waited 85 months for my bfp! It is definatly worth the wait and im sure you will get your bfp soon, ive just been looking through charts on ff of pregnant women and most of them tested positive at 10dpo! I cant wait till you test! X

Just looked at you chart, what can I say but omg! Looks very promising. Even a dip at 6dpo ! Fx for you

I know how you feel i waited 85 months for my bfp! It is definatly worth the wait and im sure you will get your bfp soon, ive just been looking through charts on ff of pregnant women and most of them tested positive at 10dpo! I cant wait till you test! X

I am going to look up preggo charts on FF now :coffee:

Don't worry about having no symptoms, I had non at all with ds

Thanks ladies, but I still think it might be too early to test. Even if I did get a positive it is likely to be very faint and I am sure my eyes wont believe the line....:haha: So I am going to wait it out. I really hope this is a BFP after a long long wait. That would be such a relief.

I wish i had your willpower lol. I have over 40 pregnancy tests at home so i can test till im satisfied lol, bet i do another one later x

I am on cycle 5 in march AF just shown this month so on with the next....i also feel like i have been trying for forever and getting worried i will never have a baby :( xxx

Welcome, I'm on cycle #6 and I know how you feel, seems like eternety waiting! Good luck! :thumbup:

I O'd on Monday (CD19) and now in the 2ww...well, 10 day wait because I have a short LP.

Good luck and enjoy the BDing to all those about to O...and FX to those in the wait with me! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP this cycle!:flower:

Congrats on your :bfp:!!

I'm currently in my 2ww, 11 days till AF is due. I want to try and hold off testing until I'm late or AF shows as was testing early last month and it gets quite upsetting. However hubbies birthday is at 11DPO this cycle so going to have to resist temptation to try and give him a nice birthday present.

Good Luck to Everyone

xxx

Awww well that would be amazing if you could give him a BFP birthday present! I hope you get it! Good luck!!:flower:

I am 10dpo and my chart went triphasic. My chart really is an entertainer. I am already on my nerves. Th next few days are going to be the hardest in the tww.

:test:

click this

Ladies please click that and read it, i need advice,i dont think im PG but im confused.

I wish i had your willpower lol. I have over 40 pregnancy tests at home so i can test till im satisfied lol, bet i do another one later x

It has more to do with having just one more test left, rather than will power. If I had 40 tests , I wouldnt stop peeing ever...lol :haha:

hello Ladies, I have been having sore bbs and AF cramps this morning. the wicked witch should be here any moment and then I am onto my 26th cycle :nope:
How is everyone else

hello Ladies, I have been having sore bbs and AF cramps this morning. the wicked witch should be here any moment and then I am onto my 26th cycle :nope:
How is everyone else

It looks like it could have been an inplantation dip around 12DPO! Id say dont orry unless your chart takes a big dip and stays down :thumbup:

How is everyone else

could sore boobs and cramps not also be a pg sign too? Your temp is still high, chin up, there is still hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->