• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi honeycheeks,

Have my FXed for u. Let us know when u test.

Hoping it's ur :BFP:

Hi honeycheeks,

Have my FXed for u. Let us know when u test.

Hoping it's ur :BFP:

Honeycheeks - your chart looks A-MAZING!!! :test:

I'm just waiting to O. CD11 today but don't usually O until CD18-20.

HONEYCHEEKS - when are you testing??????? Look at your chart, how can that not be a BFP :happydance:

Thanks Ladies, I had planned on testing this morning if AF dint show up. She dint, but i was really sick this morning with cramps, my body was so hot and is still so hot, I thought I am going to evaporate. I just dont feel brave enough to test. I am in for a heart attach, whatever the result be. Maybe I should wait for tomorrow FMU.

I understand you being scared to test. Last cycle I knew I was going to get a BFP as I was just so hot all the time, especially my face. Good luck :thumbup:

Okay so pretty much since last cycle ive had this horrible stabbing pain in my right breast on the right side of it, it comes and goes. Ive felt my breast for lumps and there is none, nothing, feels fine...so what do you ladies think it could be?:shrug:

:test: :test: :test:
*jumping up and down*
Xxx

Still as sick as ever, tested, it is a BFN. I have no more tests left. Going out in the evening to buy more. I hope something shows up. I have never been so sick in my life, and not for so long, ever.
16dpo and still no sign of witch, I bet she decided to come late.

Hi can you change me to the 7th cycle please? Was not my month :( thanks x

Honeycheeks im sure you will get your bfp this month, buy another test and test again in the morning, maybe your hormones wernt high enough when you tested late in the day! Fingers crossed for you! X

Honeycheeks, sorry to say but your temp dropped, i think shes going to show late :( sorry girl, )- this coming cycle!

hi everyone,not quick sure of how many cycles,kinda lost count now but its been 20 months,so i guess it'll be somewhere around there

Honeycheeks, sorry to say but your temp dropped, i think shes going to show late :( sorry girl, )- this coming cycle!

You were right, it is cycle 26 for me.
I got my ticker started again today.

Aww honeycheeks im sorry, didnt want to be right but the dip was too big to not be AF coming, i hope you get your BFP this next cycle!

hi everyone,not quick sure of how many cycles,kinda lost count now but its been 20 months,so i guess it'll be somewhere around there

welcome, i can piut you down for cycle 20?

well I just got my labs back from my physical and it's showing my thyroid levels are super high. Dr likes to see them at a 1 and mine are 42. She basically said getting pregnant with levels like that are damn near impossible. So I have to set up an appointment with my endo to get my meds adjusted and hopefully we can get me to a happy level soon. *sigh*

I also read that girls with hypothyroidism have lower bbt usually below 36.5 pre-o and mine have been consistantly lower than that. Found that interesting.

I should be ovulating today or tomorrow but I'm already counting myself out as i'm not that hopeful with these levels.

Hi calista,i was diagnosed last yr with an over active thyroid and was told with my levels i would probably never fall pg.i opted to have mine removed in Nov ,still no bfp yet but keeping my fingers crossed,very interesting about low temps

Onto cycle 5 for me this cycle isn't going to be my month.
Tested this morning at 12DPO and a BFN. My LP is 14 days long and with AF due in 2 days its safe to say no false negetive.

Good Luck everyone, sending dust to everyone.

xxx xxx xxx
:dust:

I am really confused well I was due to come off my pill at the beginning of feb I have had random periods through out taking it any way I came on on the 31st of jan and as I was going on holiday kept taking my pill for extra days to try and get it to go away ( I don't use tampons so needed it to go away) I stopped taking it on the 10th so not really hopefull for this month but today I have had loads of ewcm I thought its to late for that as assumedu cycle would still be the same if you know what i mean hope I ha ent confused you now lol xx

On cycle #6 now. Had my Mirena IUD removed on Aug 4th of last year and having difficulty conceiving baby #3, which is heartbreaking my last 3 pregnancies happened right away....but in my heart I know it will happen. Lots of :dust: for all of you ladies! :flower:

Starting over with cycle #1. DH was deployed for six months and just got home:D. We tried for 4 cycles before he left but had no luck. Good luck to everyone.

Getting an HSG done on 29th and then moving to injectibles if tubes are open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->