What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

on cd 6 now not sure really wen i will ov as i dont think everything is back to normal yet, but got a scan next wed as wen i started to miscarry a pain started on my left and has flared up every now and again since then so hopefully i might get some explanation as to what it is still scared bout it tho

I am on cycle 5 in march AF just shown this month so on with the next....i also feel like i have been trying for forever and getting worried i will never have a baby :( xxx

I O'd on Monday (CD19) and now in the 2ww...well, 10 day wait because I have a short LP.

Good luck and enjoy the BDing to all those about to O...and FX to those in the wait with me! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

My OPK is so dark still

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA2MzQtMS0xLmpwZw.jpg

And i took another photo of the FRER i did a few days ago and i swear i see something

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA2MzYtMS0xLTEtMS5qcGc.jpg

Hmmm?

Oohhh however when did you do test and when did you take photo?
A line appeared on mine when i was emptying the bin, it had just dried out.. :cry:
Xxxxxx

Oohhh however when did you do test and when did you take photo?
A line appeared on mine when i was emptying the bin, it had just dried out.. :cry:
Xxxxxx

This ix the same test as the previous photo uploaded, this one is dry, but why would my OPK still be almost pos? At only 5CD since 3CD...

You can't trust a dry test. I have had dry lines before. However a dark line on an OPK is interesting. I'd take another hpt tomorrow morning. OPKs aren't as sensitive as the sensitive HPTs so if it us picking up on HCG rather than LH a hot should be positive. That make sense?

Fingers crossed.

Congrats on your :bfp:!!

I'm currently in my 2ww, 11 days till AF is due. I want to try and hold off testing until I'm late or AF shows as was testing early last month and it gets quite upsetting. However hubbies birthday is at 11DPO this cycle so going to have to resist temptation to try and give him a nice birthday present.

Good Luck to Everyone

xxx

lizlovelust - there is DEFINITELY a second line there, but I agree about dry tests and taking another with FMU to be sure! I hope it's your BFP!!!!!!

I don't mean to be a downer to the party, but liz, since your temps are down below the coverline on your chart, plus AF and the test was read 2 days after you took it I would say it's an evap. As far as the OPK goes, I get nearly positive ones like this (it's still negative by the standard of the test) all the way from ovulation till about a week after AF starts. The only time they turn light for me is the week leading up to ovulation. So long as it's not as dark or darker than the control it's still considered negative. Plus, an HPT will turn positive before an OPK will in relation to pregnancy, so I wouldn't put any meaning into the OPK at all.

You can take another test and read it at 5 minutes tomorrow, but with your temps being in the pre-ovulation range, it would be very unlikely that your temps would do that while you were pregnant.

My OPKs are always super light until a few days before O then right after O its super light again and light during AF too. Always been that way all 5 cycles except this one...

I'm on CD7 of my third cycle of *really* trying. Good luck to everyone!
Lizlovelust - keep us updated!! Fingers crossed for you!

I am 10dpo and my chart went triphasic. My chart really is an entertainer. I am already on my nerves. Th next few days are going to be the hardest in the tww.

Your chart looks amazing honeycheeks are you still planning on testing tomorrow? X

Your chart looks amazing honeycheeks are you still planning on testing tomorrow? X

I havent been thinking if testing yet as I feel absolutely nothing , no symptoms at all. I am quite sure it is a BFN. Did you test Dinky?

Ive just done a test and it was bfn :( think ill test everyday now because it put my mind at rest and i think me testing everyday isnt gonna effect if im pregnant or not, so if i am pregnant then why not find out as early as i can! I think im out this month tho i think you would test positive by 10dpo x

Ohh and if i was propa set against testing and i had a chart like yours, i wouldnt be able to stop myself from testing! I need you to test with a chart like that lol, just for research ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->