• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Can I be changed to cycle 5 please, also while your at it can I get a husbans that doesnt come down with a bug or flue every ov time 4 months in a row

Can I be changed to cycle 5 please, also while your at it can I get a husbans that doesnt come down with a bug or flue every ov time 4 months in a row

Aww well tell him to suck it up and get BDing! tell him you'll rape him...:haha:

I think I migh O in the next day or two! My temp dropped a heck of a lot today!

get BDing :winkwink:

I don't think we'll be able to BD tonight, but we did BD two days ago? Hopefully I'll O today and that two days ago will catch it? Other wise I'll be out this cycle...

Aww well tell him to suck it up and get BDing! tell him you'll rape him...:haha:

Iv been thretening that for the last 12 years :)

Lol so do it already! :haha:

Congratulations HRHol, wish you a happy &healthy 9 months.

Thankyou v.much.
Just used a FRER and the line came up before the test line and just as dark! :bfp:

Many congrats! So glad to have a second BFP in my thread!

Thanks Lizlovelust.
I'd written myself off this month by using those One Step Internet cheapie tests. Took one this morning and tiny faint line, tested this afternoon with FRER and its so dark. Goes to show how good FRER are doesnt it.

Wishing you ladies all the luck in the world :)

I know how you feel. Something seems to come up every OV time with my OH. It's so annoying. Makes me want to scream, but I just do the best I can and try and get some sex out of him whenever I can :haha:

i guess that is the upside to buying sperm.. only get one shot but.. you know youll get it (downside is of course the complete lack of the fun part)

im not 100% certain, i haven't been temping this time. But going by CM then i believe so..

You don't use OPKs either? you really should use OPKs or temp, without that you can never really tell if you have Oed, I get EWCM sometimes when I haven't Oed yet. and sometimes still get it after I O too!

oh honeycheeks. im so sorry. what is the next step for you?

sorry to hear that honeycheeks, is there no way of unblocking them?

congrats hrhol on ur bfp

afm this is my 1st month temping but from what ive seen and read i think i ovd on cd18 so i think im 2dpo now, but got no idea how u get it on here so ppl can click and c it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->