What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi Ladies,
Im on cycle #3, however last cycle was 54 days due to an ovarian cyst. Its now gone (ultrasound showed all ok) so fingers crossed for BFP soon.
Honeycheeks - Hang on in there, one of my very close friends had this happen and ivf has worked for her :)
X

Hi Ladies,
Im on cycle #3, however last cycle was 54 days due to an ovarian cyst. Its now gone (ultrasound showed all ok) so fingers crossed for BFP soon.
Honeycheeks - Hang on in there, one of my very close friends had this happen and ivf has worked for her :)
X

thanks dear Littlemiss. I am hopeful.

Did my HSG today and found out both tubes blocked.

Aw I'm so sorry! I hope you will get your BFP with the IVF!

sorry to hear that honeycheeks, is there no way of unblocking them?

congrats hrhol on ur bfp

afm this is my 1st month temping but from what ive seen and read i think i ovd on cd18 so i think im 2dpo now, but got no idea how u get it on here so ppl can click and c it lol

I believe you're either 1DPO or 1DPO, if you get another risen temp tomorrow then you for sure Oed!:thumbup:

Hi Ladies,
X

Aww welcome! I'm sorry to hear about the cyst!

waiting for my hsg tomorrow. fingers crossed. all my home plumbing issues got repaired today so im hoping my personal plumbing is also ok =)

Got referred for IVF. Need to go to the hospital to make an appointment. I hope the waiting list isnt too long.

waiting for my hsg tomorrow. fingers crossed. all my home plumbing issues got repaired today so im hoping my personal plumbing is also ok =)

I chuckled a little when I read this :haha:

Good luck! I hope this is your cycle!

Got referred for IVF. Need to go to the hospital to make an appointment. I hope the waiting list isnt too long.

Aww goodluck, I hope IVF works for you! FX!:thumbup:

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MzYuanBn.jpg

Close, but not positive yet!

Honeycheeks- really really hope you are sucessful with IVF, and that you dont have to wait long.

had my hsg today. she had a great deal of trouble and actually couldnt get through the cervix. presumably i have scarring from the prior leep. though it hasnt been a problem for the iuis. oh and it was far more expensive than i thought it would be.. that being said. she still managed to get the study to work and i have nice open tubes on both sides and normal endometrial cavity.

and i finished to find out id missed a phone call... got the job i interviewed for =)

had my hsg today. she had a great deal of trouble and actually couldnt get through the cervix. presumably i have scarring from the prior leep. though it hasnt been a problem for the iuis. oh and it was far more expensive than i thought it would be.. that being said. she still managed to get the study to work and i have nice open tubes on both sides and normal endometrial cavity.

and i finished to find out id missed a phone call... got the job i interviewed for =)

that's all awesome news! Congrats on the new job!! :happydance:

So I have so much EWCM today, it's so stretchy too, but my OPK still isn't positive...

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MzctMS5qcGc.jpg

how long was your last cycle happily?

mines normally 31 and was 36 last month even just a few extra days is horrible waiting

Hope we start seeing some more :bfp:s soon

Cycle 2 for me, and it's turning into a long one. Hope we can start trying again soon!

Got EWCM yesterday and today, just BD earlier this morning for first time in 10 days. Not holding out much hope for this cycle.
Hummph manflu

still on cycle #4 day 59 :( But starting to get cramps. So AF is in the neighbour-hood i think.

Kind of hope she comes just so i can temp from the beginning off the cycle and see when i ovulate. With being such a long cycle i don't even know when i do anymore..... :(

* EDIT * : Went for a wee and noticed there was some fresh blood so seem's my cramping was a sign...
Seems AF found my door

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->