• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Got a BFP! Two months after suffering first miscarriage!!! :happydance:

bfp.jpg

Hi ladies,

Got my crosshairs on FF but we BDed the day after FF says i Oed... Im sure im out.

Hi! I was wondering if you could add me. I am currently on day 2 of my 20th cycle (month 18). I'm getting an HSG this month so I'm hoping for a BFP!

Lots of :dust: to all of you! :hugs:

Cycle 2 for me, and it's turning into a long one. Hope we can start trying again soon!

Aww I'm sorry it's dragging on so long for you. FX this cycle is the one!:flower:

Got EWCM yesterday and today, just BD earlier this morning for first time in 10 days. Not holding out much hope for this cycle.
Hummph manflu

Awww well FX that you're going to O soon and that the little guys will catch the egg!:flower:

still on cycle #4 day 59 :( But starting to get cramps. So AF is in the neighbour-hood i think.

Kind of hope she comes just so i can temp from the beginning off the cycle and see when i ovulate. With being such a long cycle i don't even know when i do anymore..... :(

* EDIT * : Went for a wee and noticed there was some fresh blood so seem's my cramping was a sign...
Seems AF found my door

Aww I'm sorry that AF got you! FX for this next cyle!:flower:

Hi! I was wondering if you could add me. I am currently on day 2 of my 20th cycle (month 18). I'm getting an HSG this month so I'm hoping for a BFP!

Lots of :dust: to all of you! :hugs:

Welcome! Hope this will be your cycle with the HSG!:flower:

to lizlovelust

I wish this could be the one but all my tests have been BFN....even a blood test....but there's obviously something going on....

to lizlovelust

I wish this could be the one but all my tests have been BFN....even a blood test....but there's obviously something going on....

awww, what's been going on?

I'm CD44 now. My cycles were very irregular prior to when I went on BCP after high school. I was on BCP for a little over 10 years. After stopping, they were very regular for 4 months, but now I am 2 weeks late and HPTs are all negative and had a blood test last week that was also negative. I don't have an OBGYN right now, so I need to find one first and then see what they recommend. I don't know how long I should go without AF before maybe consulting an OB. I have seen some journals on here where people go several months without AF and I don't really want to do that!

Hi ladies :) im on Cycle #8 right now soon to be #9 if AF comes. currently on CD34 had some spotting on CD28 nothing since...so we will see. I feel like im never gonna get Pregnant as well :( i never thought it would take this long! But hopefully a BFP is on its way :) Good luck everyone :)

Hi ladies :) im on Cycle #8 right now soon to be #9 if AF comes. currently on CD34 had some spotting on CD28 nothing since...so we will see. I feel like im never gonna get Pregnant as well :( i never thought it would take this long! But hopefully a BFP is on its way :) Good luck everyone :)

Good luck to you too:p I hope this month is the one for you!

to lizlovelust

awww, what's been going on?

I'm CD44 now. My cycles were very irregular prior to when I went on BCP after high school. I was on BCP for a little over 10 years. After stopping, they were very regular for 4 months, but now I am 2 weeks late and HPTs are all negative and had a blood test last week that was also negative. I don't have an OBGYN right now, so I need to find one first and then see what they recommend. I don't know how long I should go without AF before maybe consulting an OB. I have seen some journals on here where people go several months without AF and I don't really want to do that!

oh wow, are you 100% pos that you even Oed yet?

welcome! Maybe this is your cycle!

@lizlovelust

I did the OPK's this last month and came out with a smiley, and a couple days after that I had my usual 2 days of abundant EWCM, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated. Didn't know if it would be beneficial to keep using the OPK's this cycle or not. I keep getting occasional cramping so I think AF is finally here, but then I'm proved wrong yet again! Feeling bloated and nauseous off and on, but nothing that I could really nail down as definite pregnancy symptoms. I don't know that there would be any hope of it turning out positive at this point if all testing has been negative thus far. Maybe I'll make an appt for a couple weeks from now, that way I can discuss it with an OB if AF still hasn't showed, and if it has showed by then, I can at least have an initial appt and get set up with a new doctor.

@lizlovelust

I did the OPK's this last month and came out with a smiley, and a couple days after that I had my usual 2 days of abundant EWCM, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated. Didn't know if it would be beneficial to keep using the OPK's this cycle or not. I keep getting occasional cramping so I think AF is finally here, but then I'm proved wrong yet again! Feeling bloated and nauseous off and on, but nothing that I could really nail down as definite pregnancy symptoms. I don't know that there would be any hope of it turning out positive at this point if all testing has been negative thus far. Maybe I'll make an appt for a couple weeks from now, that way I can discuss it with an OB if AF still hasn't showed, and if it has showed by then, I can at least have an initial appt and get set up with a new doctor.

You may have Oed way later than you thought? Some people have irregular cycles, id say once you get AF, if you do get it within a week, start temping every morning when you wake up, same exact time every day, and use OPKs, that way you know for sure you O!
If you still dont get AF in a week go see an OB.

penelope04 hope u find out whats going on, i had a 36 day cycle last cycle its normally 31 and even just those extra few days were awful

afm - i think i just got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
got some super faint lines on internet cheapies yesterday so went and bought some frers to day and this is what i got although the pic doesnt do the line any justice looks a lot more pink in rl

Attachments

• image_0005.jpg
    image_0005.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
penelope04 hope u find out whats going on, i had a 36 day cycle last cycle its normally 31 and even just those extra few days were awful

afm - i think i just got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
got some super faint lines on internet cheapies yesterday so went and bought some frers to day and this is what i got although the pic doesnt do the line any justice looks a lot more pink in rl

Thank you for the support, I'm CD45 right now. Longest cycle I had was 36 days. I sure hope it's a BFP for you! Hard to see in the pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->