• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

@lizlovelust

I did the OPK's this last month and came out with a smiley, and a couple days after that I had my usual 2 days of abundant EWCM, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated. Didn't know if it would be beneficial to keep using the OPK's this cycle or not. I keep getting occasional cramping so I think AF is finally here, but then I'm proved wrong yet again! Feeling bloated and nauseous off and on, but nothing that I could really nail down as definite pregnancy symptoms. I don't know that there would be any hope of it turning out positive at this point if all testing has been negative thus far. Maybe I'll make an appt for a couple weeks from now, that way I can discuss it with an OB if AF still hasn't showed, and if it has showed by then, I can at least have an initial appt and get set up with a new doctor.

You may have Oed way later than you thought? Some people have irregular cycles, id say once you get AF, if you do get it within a week, start temping every morning when you wake up, same exact time every day, and use OPKs, that way you know for sure you O!
If you still dont get AF in a week go see an OB.

My only explanation for the negative testing is that I could have Oed way later than I thought so it's not showing up accurately yet. I haven't been doing temps b/c my schedule is kind of erratic sometimes, but I will try it out and see. I did go buy a basal thermometer and starting temping yesterday, just to get started on something! Next cycle I think I will use OPK's daily just so I have a better idea of what's going on. I'm going to look at doctors online today. Thank you for your help!:hugs:

Can any one help me? I'm trying to figure out when I ovulated. Does anyone know if you can have ovulation pains the day after you ovulate?? I only ask because I thought I had ovulated 2 days (cd14) ago because of my gigantic temp rise but I normally get o pains and I hadn't yet...so weird! So I had my o pains yesterday (cd15) :wacko: which doesn't line up with my temp rise. Can you get a huge temp rise before ovulation? I am confused, have a look at my chart. Going by my temp I would say I am 2dpo but going by my ovulation pain I would say I am 1dpo. Which do you think is right?

not sure bout pains after ov, i tend to get them the day before but everyone is different, but judging by your chart it looks like u ovd cd 14

Can you update the front page, I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!

congrats mellywelly :happydance::happydance:

ive just got mine today although the pic i put on here of it is not very good, stupid phone :haha:

Cycle number 9 for me now!

Aww I'm sorry AF got you! GL this cycle!:flower:

Can any one help me? I'm trying to figure out when I ovulated. Does anyone know if you can have ovulation pains the day after you ovulate?? I only ask because I thought I had ovulated 2 days (cd14) ago because of my gigantic temp rise but I normally get o pains and I hadn't yet...so weird! So I had my o pains yesterday (cd15) :wacko: which doesn't line up with my temp rise. Can you get a huge temp rise before ovulation? I am confused, have a look at my chart. Going by my temp I would say I am 2dpo but going by my ovulation pain I would say I am 1dpo. Which do you think is right?

Sometimes I get O pains and sometimes I don't, every cycle is different for me..:wacko:

Can you update the front page, I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my congrats!!!:flower:

congrats mellywelly :happydance::happydance:

ive just got mine today although the pic i put on here of it is not very good, stupid phone :haha:

Congrats to you too! :thumbup:

Congratulations to yesterday's bfps :happydance:

It's onto cycle 4 for me.... :cry: Xx

Okay so according to FF im 7DPO, but my OPK is super pos today! What the heck??

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3NjUtMS5qcGc.jpg

ive heard bout some opks turning pos before an hpt would, if its still that pos in a few days i would do an hpt

Hey Ladies! May I join???

This is going to be my 19th Month of TTC, and my 5th cycle of Clomid. HSG will be done on Tuesday March 13th! Hoping for an HSG Baby!!!!

Okay so according to FF im 7DPO, but my OPK is super pos today! What the heck??

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3NjUtMS5qcGc.jpg

Same with me, but I'm 12 DPO. Test with a HPT. Good luck!:thumbup:

just had a look at your chart, believe me im no expert i only tempd for 1 cycle, im not sure bout the big drop where im guessing ur 6dpo i have seen some implantation dips that drop quite far below the cover line and your temp has risen again after but im not sure fingers crossed u get another rise tomorrow, if it does and u keep gettin pos opks then i think it wud def b worth doin an hpt, not tryin to get ur hopes up tho coz theres nothin worse than gettin ur hopes up only 2 b smacked with af, but i really hope u get ur bfp very soon, fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->