What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

New cycle for me :( on to cycle 8 please! Better luck next time! X

Hi ladies,

In baby club there is a thread prayers needed (divine beauty) which made me cry. She's a mum of two and has bacterial meningitis. I read throughi t and it made me cry. If anyone has a few spare minutes could you please have a look at it and say a prayer.
I was feeling low about my bfn but this kinda put things in perspective for me.

I FINALLY got my AF you guys! You can mark me down for cycle #3! I completely skipped one cycle, as I am officially 4 weeks and 2 days late! Yesterday I was CD60, and now I'm once again CD1!!!! I am a little excited if you couldn't tell.....:wohoo:

i dont think i have ever known anyone every to be be so happy about af:haha:

that it so sad about divine beauty i will certainly say a little prayer

sorry af got you dinky:hugs:

I FINALLY got my AF you guys! You can mark me down for cycle #3! I completely skipped one cycle, as I am officially 4 weeks and 2 days late! Yesterday I was CD60, and now I'm once again CD1!!!! I am a little excited if you couldn't tell.....:wohoo:

Good luck this cycle

Hi ladies. I'm 6dpo today. 11 more days until witch is due. Hope that cycle 9 is the last cycle for me!

Yay!! lol good luck!

whoops, forgot to update, but please move me to cycle #3. thanks :)

aw good luck this cycle!

I`m on cycle 18

Welcome! Good luck!:thumbup:

Hi ladies. I'm 6dpo today. 11 more days until witch is due. Hope that cycle 9 is the last cycle for me!

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!

Cycle #7. Got a BFP in March and ended up losing it :/

Aww I'm so sorry! :(

Good luck this cycle and welcome!

Back to cd 1 for me af arrived like clockwork this mornin so i think that's cycle 24

ooohh lucky you! I'm jelous! I want one of those, but I don't feel like spending the money on it lol

I have wanted one for the last two yrs,wish i had just gone ahead and got it earlier,i just got it off ebay

Hi great idea this thread!

Can I join please. I'm on cycle #9 now :-( feels so long as could have had a baby by now! Gl and :dust: everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->