• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Went to see my doctor today and he has referred us to a fertility doctor not quite sure what to expect but hopefully this will get sorted

Went to see my doctor today and he has referred us to a fertility doctor not quite sure what to expect but hopefully this will get sorted

Best wishes with the fertility doctor. Truly hope it is helpful for you:hugs:

Thank you,just think think its abetting time we had some answers,for all i know we could be totally wasting our time each month :’(

So i think we are going to NTNP, no more OPKs they drive me mad, just temping now and going with the flow

Good luck to you too,sometimes it does you good to have a stress free month!

Thanks, Yea, im going to just take it easy this month and just temp.

Well my temps have dropped to pre af temps this mornin so she'll definitely be here when expected,bummer!

Aww mamadonna im sorry!

AFM...

My temps are weird again this cycle... Not sure whats going on

Thanks Liz,I've just had a look at ur chart and sorry i have no idea what's goin on there!

I found waiting to O was far harder though. I now have a time frame in mind, much easier for me to deal with!

Once af has gone it seems pretty quick for o,but i have Tww,its funny how everyone is different,as long as we all get the bfps at the end that's all that matters

I agree!

This cycle waiting to O was torture as I normally O around CD20. This cycle it was CD31, so that is why I found it so hard LOL

Oh wow I'm not surprised it took forever,i o around day 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"