• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Well I got bfp today, oddly though im only 5 dpo.
I got my last one at 7dpo so I know that seems to be normal for me.
Done 3 tests throughout the day and all are bfp.
A chemical is still quite possible at this stage though so dont stick me down as a bfp just yet, see what the next few days bring.
I had a slight bit of pinkish cm this morning so im hoping that was ib, for some reason I seem to show posative from fertalisation hence why I have caught my chemicals im the past but the spotting is a good sign.

Lets hope its a sricky :)

Liz - You can take away by BFP and put me down for cycle 8. :cry:

AFU - I know my end result isn't good, but I thought the witch had arrives, had red, watery spotting when I wiped but after 2 days it stopped and I tested and BFP. It has ended in a chemical but it think a viable pregnancy can be like this too. FXD!

I also didn't get the sore bbs/tender nipples this cycle.

Keeping FX'd for you! Do you you know how long it takes to find out if it is chemical?

Congrats on all the BFPs
AF is late and tested but BFN again
Hoping it shows soon then onto next cycle

I am STILL waiting for AF to show! My second AF is due tomorrow so we will see what happens. I am CD58 and all I get is :bfn:!!!:growlmad: I go back and forth, sometimes I feel I am pregnant and other times I feel there is no way. My nipples have been sore now for over a week, I am still having mild cramping off and on, nauseous off and on, bloated and sometimes constipated, and very tired. I am starting to wonder if I had my blood test done way to early so it came up with a false negative d/t the HCG not showing yet. My doctor's appointment isn't for another month!:dohh:

I hope you get sorted soon hun

well we bought a frer today,hubby is makin me wait till the morning

AF got me this morning...please move me to cycle #7 :(

Awww I'm sorry, I'm on cycle 7 now too!:dohh:

Congrats on all the BFPs
AF is late and tested but BFN again
Hoping it shows soon then onto next cycle

Maybe you're one of the ladies whos BFP doesn't show up right away?

I am STILL waiting for AF to show! My second AF is due tomorrow so we will see what happens. I am CD58 and all I get is :bfn:!!!:growlmad: I go back and forth, sometimes I feel I am pregnant and other times I feel there is no way. My nipples have been sore now for over a week, I am still having mild cramping off and on, nauseous off and on, bloated and sometimes constipated, and very tired. I am starting to wonder if I had my blood test done way to early so it came up with a false negative d/t the HCG not showing yet. My doctor's appointment isn't for another month!:dohh:

have you taken a FRER recently?

I often get sore nipples from 2dpo. So I'd presume you O'd just before the site nipples started and test 2 weeks from then. I maybe wrong. Fxd for a BFP soon.

Ok stick me down for a bfp, it got darker tonight.
Good luck to all the rest of you ladies :)

I often get sore nipples from 2dpo. So I'd presume you O'd just before the site nipples started and test 2 weeks from then. I maybe wrong. Fxd for a BFP soon.

I usually get generalized breast tenderness about 1 week prior to AF starting, around 8DPO. This is more localized to the nipple area and has now been going on for 9 days! It has been difficult for me to fall asleep each night as I have been feeling very restless and keep trying to find a comfortable position so they don't hurt! Feels better if I have a bra on for support so may have to start sleeping in one.... I plan to test again next week sometime so we will see then:shrug: Thank you so much for your help:hugs:

Liz-I just tested on Monday so will be waiting until next week to test again! I have to go buy more tests anyway, just waiting so I'm not tempted to test again....good thing I saved those FRER coupons I got with the last pack. Ha!

Tested with a frer this mornin totally negative,and totally gutted as I'm sure it would show something by now,looks like I'll be goin on to cycle 24

Tested with a frer this mornin totally negative,and totally gutted as I'm sure it would show something by now,looks like I'll be goin on to cycle 24

Sorry to hear that, it's maddening to see that negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->