What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Hi can I join you guys? I am on cycle #1 (just starting out)
Thanks
:flower:

We haven't heard from quite a few of you ladies, let us know what's up and what's been going on!

I'm not sure if I updated today or not, but nothing new here!

CD27 and still no +OPK. This is looking to be a very looooong cycle.

However, in the past few days I have gotten some real EWCM and my temp seems to be doing what it usually does a 2-5 days before O, so maybe a +OPK us on the way? Hmmmm... I hope so!!!

How are you doing today, liz?

Looks like your body is trying to O, I hope you O soon! FX!

AFM...

I'm not sure if I Oed already or not, my chart makes me think I did, but that's just crazy,I've never Oed this early before!

Hi ladies... just joining in.
cycle#3.... showed positive on OPK yesterday...
hope it sticks this time... feeling so defeated from the first 2 tries already:sad2:

Looks like your body is trying to O, I hope you O soon! FX!

AFM...

I'm not sure if I Oed already or not, my chart makes me think I did, but that's just crazy,I've never Oed this early before!

Did you do anything different this cycle than last cycle? I would love to O a bit earlier! :haha:

Hi ladies... just joining in.
cycle#3.... showed positive on OPK yesterday...
hope it sticks this time... feeling so defeated from the first 2 tries already:sad2:

Good luck to you, I am on cycle #3 too! I started Fertilaid today in hopes of regulating my cycles since my last cycle lasted 60 days:wacko:. That was not fun! I think the most important thing is to stay positive and just have fun trying each cycle. I got very bogged down the last cycle since I was in limbo for so long. Now I feel renewed and I am ready to try again!:thumbup: I have not gotten a positive OPK yet this time, but I'm only CD8.

So temp is still elevated today but i guess not enough for FF to say i Oed, countdowntopregnancy says i Oed CD10....

Can you change me from cycle 20 to cycle 21? I'm out this month. :(

Thank you!

Got a positive OPK yesterday BD this morning guess we will BD till the 3rd of april daily as apparently that is my window. I suck at charting and figuring stuff out! Oh btw HI =D

Can you change me from cycle 20 to cycle 21? I'm out this month. :(

Thank you!

aww I'm sorry! Good luck this cycle!

Got a positive OPK yesterday BD this morning guess we will BD till the 3rd of april daily as apparently that is my window. I suck at charting and figuring stuff out! Oh btw HI =D

Welcome! Do you know what cycle your on?

This is my first month trying so would that be #1 then?

Thanks! I am still not positive how all this works. I know silly since I have two kids but I thought once positive on an OPK you O 24-48 hours after? or maybe its 12? GAH! I can't remember what I read. Then I see people saying if you BD after you get the positive your chances are slim to catch the egg? Advice is awesome to a novice opk/charter. =D

If you BD the day before, the day of, and the day after a positive OPK you're chances are great any of those days.

You O anytime within 12-48 hours after a positive OPK, sometimes ladies O right when they get their positive OPK so really it could be 0-48 hours I suppose!

I usually O the day after I get my positive OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->