What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

had a really good feeling when i got my first period (16th jan) after having my implant removed (13 th jan) did a bunch of ovulation tests was dtd every day around O time as soon as the 2nd line started to darken 5days po i had a break out of spots big sore ones around 4 or 5 of them which isnt like me then around 7days PO i lost my lucky feeling and didnt think it was going to happen, i tested every day twice a day lol and was getting tiny lines that i could only really see under a very bright light i thought they were evap lines as i couldnt see any colour and they wernt there every time i tested then yestoday 11 days PO i had a heavy feeling in my tummy and it felt sore like i had an inflated water bomb in my uterus i recognised this feeling from when i was pregnant last time also i had a mild shooting pain in my breast that lasted a couple of seconds lol i knew i was pregnant so i took a test a supermarket 3 for £1.50 and it was a mild posatve then went and bought a slightly better supermarket cheapy 2 for £3.60 and it did the same but a little darker i was using internet cheapies before this and they hardly showed a thing even though they were ment to be more senitive so i wouldnt recomend them

tummy still hurting a lot today if i hadnt already been pregnant i would think it was the begging of a mc but i know this is very normal for me but still not nice

also been a little more tiered than usual in the last week sorry its long just thought i would share all the details i could might help someone else in the future lol xxx

congrats ladylou :happydance:

Hope this is the start of a lot more :bfp:s to come

We're on cycle 13 - I'm 11 dpo so due on this Weds. Hardest thing I've ever been through, we went to the doctors about 5 weeks ago and were told to come back in 3 months if I'm not pregnant 'as we don't have anything to worry about at the moment'! xxx

must be sooo frustrating being told to come back in 3 months wen all u would like to know is if there is anything stopping u getting ur bfp, hope u dont have to go back in 3months and u get ur bfp soon :)

must be sooo frustrating being told to come back in 3 months wen all u would like to know is if there is anything stopping u getting ur bfp, hope u dont have to go back in 3months and u get ur bfp soon :)

Thank you! I've been trying the power of positive thinking this month - we'll see what happens!!! 2 days til AF is due. Boobs don't hurt in comparison to other months and I have had some nausea although that seems to have stopped now...also had a cold sore which apparently can be a sign of pregnancy?! But I have had them before and not been pregnant, so... Trying not to get my hopes up, but thinking positively too! xxx

We're on cycle 13 - I'm 11 dpo so due on this Weds. Hardest thing I've ever been through, we went to the doctors about 5 weeks ago and were told to come back in 3 months if I'm not pregnant 'as we don't have anything to worry about at the moment'! xxx

Awww im sorry, hopfully this will be your cycle!

well i think your positivity will pay off, its hard sometimes but its good you are being pos, im only on cycle 5 and last week i just had a few days of feeling so fed up i just thought sod it all, but then i think of ppl like yourself who have been trying twice as long as me and can still be pos about it and give meself a slap :haha:, feeling a lot more hopeful this cycle though fingers crossed it pays off

its hard not to get your hopes up but they say anything different from your normal pms is a good sign, i got 2 12dpo on my 2nd cycle and just knew something was different my bbs normally get sore a wk before af but that time they were really sore, which sadly wasnt my sticky bean but hey ho.i WILL get my sticky bean

bean 66- im 38 (turning 39 in march) ttc #1. you are young =)

I'm on day 8 of cycle number 8. So wanting my bfp now.

If we dont get this cycle me and DB decided to WTT

Any news ladies?

No news here. Cd 11 and waiting to ovulate. Will ovulate between tomorrow and Sunday. May be some time next week. I'm full of the flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->