What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Sorry the witch got you Liz, she got me too. On to cycle #7.

Awww lame! good luck to us on our next cycle! FX for us!

You should come chat in here more often! I need people to chat with! :flower:

hi would like to join ur thread plz :)

im currently cd2 cycle #3 after an early loss but ttc since oct 11, ttc #2

going to try my hand at temping this month as i can never seem to work out when i actually ov had my longest cycle ever this month which was 36 days but had a weird period after the loss but now back to my 'normal' flow this time so hoping things start settling down again now

hi would like to join ur thread plz :)

im currently cd2 cycle #3 after an early loss but ttc since oct 11, ttc #2

going to try my hand at temping this month as i can never seem to work out when i actually ov had my longest cycle ever this month which was 36 days but had a weird period after the loss but now back to my 'normal' flow this time so hoping things start settling down again now

welcome welcome! :flower:

I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope this cycle will be the one for you! I'm CD2 also! :hugs:

Cycle 3 but my cycles range from 4 - 8 weeks :(

Think I had a positive OPK yesterday but cant tell if it was definite :/

Cycle 3 but my cycles range from 4 - 8 weeks :(

Think I had a positive OPK yesterday but cant tell if it was definite :/

welcome!:flower:

post a photo of the OPK I can help tell you if it' pos or not! :thumbup:

thanx :hugs:

Just realised our cycles are near enough the same 2, im 31 your 32, hopefully get our bfps around the same time :)

:dust::dust: to everyone

eeeee didnt mean your age sorry i meant the length of both of our cycles, im only 27 :haha:

I dont have it anymore. The control line was just a shade lighter than the test line. I have high prolactin and possible pcos (they are unsure), waiting for my hospital appointment to come through.. I think I am concentrating a bit less at the mo until I get a clear picture of what is wrong and if I will be prescribed anything to help.
Doing the deed every day just in case lol. fingers crossed. x

eeeee didnt mean your age sorry i meant the length of both of our cycles, im only 27 :haha:

Oh haha, this has been my shortest cycle! Normally they have been like 36 to 38 i believe, kinda sucky but good in a way that i dont get AF as much!

mine have been all over the place i had the implant removed last sept had my 1st af 16 days later, then had a 31 day cycle, then my m/c made the next 1 33days, went back to 31 days, then my last cycle was 36 days i used to think 31 was long but those extra 5 days seemed go on forever so im hoping ill go back to 31 or less now

I am on cd 76. And I feel like the witch will be here any day now...but I have been feeling like this for two weeks...so whenever would be great. I have been trying for 19 months.

Awww, so you're cycle number 19 too? Good luck, I hope this feeling will turn into a BFP for you!:flower:

I hope so too! but took a test this morning cause my boobs hurt so bad and cramping like crazy. let alone I am emotional. I cried because my carpets needed vacuumed. lol It was negative though. 19 month feels like forever doesn't it?

Oh I'm only cycle 6, I meant like too as in not just 19 months but it's 19 cycles? or has it been less cycles? :dohh: Lol I need to word my sentences better. I'm sorry it's been so long for you, I can only imagine, 6 months is driving me insane!

Your fine! Good luck to you!

Awww lame! good luck to us on our next cycle! FX for us!

You should come chat in here more often! I need people to chat with! :flower:

Yeah I should! But no more talking of age. I'm 30, TTC No 1, BnB makes me feel old. I'm Cd2 today so we are similar. Do you know when you normally O. I sometimes try to O around cd 15 but then actually O CD18-20. But my cycles seem to be changing. My LP has increased from 10 days to 13days so I'm happy and had my progesterone checked which was good.I'm hoping that BFP isn't far away.

Are you trying anything new this cycle? I'm going to do SMEP. I mean to do this every cycle but then get confused my false surges.

Aww 30 is not old or too old to try!

My cycles range from 32CDs to 38CDs, i have Oed anywhere from CD17 to CD23 so im all over the place haha

thank you :) im really happy good luck to every one on this thread sending u all loads of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->