What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

I think you still O'd on CD 17/18. FF is not good about understanding a slow rise. The way they calculate it you have to go higher in temp than the software has seen on a certain number of previous days. If you have a slow rise after O is will pinpoint the wrong day.

news: Thyroid test came back within normal range. t3 is at the low end of normal, but still in range, so I guess that is good? I still haven't taken the Provera and it looks like I may be getting near a +OPK? I don't know. Things have been so wonky. I just wouldn't want to take something to start AF if I am just about to O. :shrug:

I am very happy to say that after taking 2 years to conceive our first it only took 3 months to conceive our second xxxx

congrats sequeena!!

Got my pos OPK today! so I for sure haven't Oed yet!

So I was going to start taking my Provera today, but last night my OPK's started getting darker!! CD128 so about time! Hopefully I'll actually get a +OPK in the next 24 hours, but if I don't get one by Tuesday, I'm starting the Provera.

Looks like I might be heading toward O, right?

256591_407913979246501_1495212108_o.jpg

Good luck pink.sprinkles. looks like your positive OPK is defo on the way

Glad you finally got your Liz I'm 5 days into the 2ww. This is my longest cycle so far

So after 80 days and taking norethisterone, I now have AF and am on cd1 of cycle 3 :happydance: so could you move me on please :)

good luck everyone!!

I'm a tad confused as to why my temps are low like they normally are when I O, but could being out in the sun on the lake all weekend make it higher than normal? not to mention I'm sun burnt!@

No idea about temps..

I am 5DPO and have O pains! :wacko: I got 3 postive OPK's one on CD35 and 2 on CD36!

done another OPK today and it was negative. Confused.

Laurabe I always get two days worth of positives, sometimes your surge can last a while. I have two possible days for ovulation, not sure exactly, but doesn't matter in the long run

Okay so I had a super positive OPK yesterday and today its like stark white, but my temps don't look like I Oed, could I still have Oed?

I think you can O up to 48 hours after your last +opk if that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->