What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

That sucks Pink! I have been very hesitant to take anything to try to make my cycles shorter, mine are long too (recently up around 44 days). This cycle I have ovulated a few days earlier which I am happy about, but I have not taken anything to make it occur earlier. I have had bloods taken and am meeting with my doc on Wednesday to see what my next steps are. I am not happy having such long cycles. I hope your cycles come back and the parsley tea works

Thanks hun! I think I'm going to just stick with my prenatals and some extra B6, B12, Calcium, and Omegas (like I always take with no problems). I too am thinking about going to the doc and maybe getting on something to speed things up. How long have you been trying?

Just drank cup of tea #2. Definitely not the yummiest thing ever. :sick:

We were NTNP for 6 months from May last year, and then started properly TTC in Jan. I didn't mention the NTNP to my doc, just said we have been TTC a year. I have had my initial bloods done, and they showed elevated prolactin. So I have had to repeat that, and if it is still high, I might be referred to an endocrinologist and be given medication to bring my levels down, which might help my cycles. Vitex is meant to be good for elevated prolactin, but I want to see what the doc decides to do first, and go from there. I have vitex ready and waiting to take if that is what i decide to do :)

I can imagine parsley tea is not nice! if it doesnt work, will you go to the doc and ask for provera or something?

We were NTNP for 6 months from May last year, and then started properly TTC in Jan. I didn't mention the NTNP to my doc, just said we have been TTC a year. I have had my initial bloods done, and they showed elevated prolactin. So I have had to repeat that, and if it is still high, I might be referred to an endocrinologist and be given medication to bring my levels down, which might help my cycles. Vitex is meant to be good for elevated prolactin, but I want to see what the doc decides to do first, and go from there. I have vitex ready and waiting to take if that is what i decide to do :)

I can imagine parsley tea is not nice! if it doesnt work, will you go to the doc and ask for provera or something?

Telling them a year is definitely good, otherwise I've heard some ladies get turned away. (Which I think is pretty dumb, since statistically if you've been charting and timing everything right for 6 months then science says you should be getting some help from the doc.) When are they doing the next test?

And yes, if the parsley doesn't work I'll be heading to the doctor and begging for some Provera sometime in the next month. (As long as I can get an appt. FX'd)

I have already have the repeat blood test for prolactin, and the results are in on Wednesday, which is when I have my doc appointment too. And now that I have finally ovulated (first time in two months!) I can get my progesterone tested too, and that will make my blood work complete!

I have already have the repeat blood test for prolactin, and the results are in on Wednesday, which is when I have my doc appointment too. And now that I have finally ovulated (first time in two months!) I can get my progesterone tested too, and that will make my blood work complete!

Woohoo! That is great. Hopefully you get your BFP and won't need any meds. :winkwink: I've got my FX'd for you! :thumbup:

Well now on CD35 after chemical. Have no idea if/when i might O or get AF.. OPKs were getting darker then light then slightly darker then light again, annoying me so much that I decided not to bother and just wait it out. Hate cycles like this so much.

Awww pink I'm sorry that happened to you! I was given provera to induce AF and it came 8 days after my last pill. I went three months without AF! Drove me insane!

I'm not coming up to O again and OPKs are slowly darkening! I hope I catch the egg this cycle! I'm on cycle 8!

Missed you pink!

Thanks Liz, I got my first cross hairs for several months today, yay! And our BD timing was great, so we will see. But then our BD timing was good for all my cycles this year (a grand total of 4 Os this year LOL) and no bfp, so we will see

I think I may be Oing? Is this a positive OPK??
https://i45.tinypic.com/x570o1.jpg

Nope not yet. Very close though. Remember that opks pick up your peak levels, egg can be released up to 48 hours after your positive opk. Bd away just to be sure. I think I caught my egg with :spermy: from day before +opk

Awesome! I feel like I'm Oing soon, I keep having pinch pains on the left side of my abdomen. It comes and goes, started yesterday! We also BDed late last night!

I'm the same Liz.. been having twinges on my right side since Tuesday had 2 positive OPKs today. BD tonight an will BD tomorrow..

I'm pleased to be finally O as this is CD37 after chemical

In limbo. Need af or :bfp:. It better be :bfp: or this is my longest cycle yet :haha:

Good luck ladies :hugs: long cycles are evil :hugs:
Limbo land is not a fun place. Xxx

crazy....... :haha:
Crazy hormones,
Crazy ms that last all morning, afternoon and evening,
Crazy dizzyness
Crazy preggo brain, haha,
I feel pretty wacko :wacko:
But good, still deliriously happy and getting on with it and enjoying it, yes even the vomiting. As I said I'm a bit crazy atm :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->