What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Aww well I'm happy for you and hope you feel better!!

AFM, My OPK today is now lighter than yesterday, Did I O?

Awww pink I'm sorry that happened to you! I was given provera to induce AF and it came 8 days after my last pill. I went three months without AF! Drove me insane!

I'm not coming up to O again and OPKs are slowly darkening! I hope I catch the egg this cycle! I'm on cycle 8!

Missed you pink!

Missed you too, liz!

Tea didn't work, so I went to the midwife and got some Provera. If I don't O by the weekend I'm to start taking it. She had them draw blood for my thyroid as well. Should hear back on that soon. Then heading in sometime in the next week or so for hormone level tests. Which hormones depend on whether I O or not.

Looks like you just O'd. GL in the 2ww. I've got my fx'd for you!!! Oh! And if you want to see the dark line on your OPK you should test at least 2x a day. An LH surge can be as short as 12 hours long. (I do mine at 12p, 6p, and midnight just to make sure.) :winkwink:

Aww good luck pink!

So you really think I Oed? We BDed not last night but the night before, so two days ago. Think I have a chance?

I think I may be Oing? Is this a positive OPK??
https://i45.tinypic.com/x570o1.jpg

I think your +OPK would have fallen between yesterday's and the day before's. It looks like you O'd yesterday after BD'ing the night before. :) Seems like absolutely perfect timing to me! Maybe BD again asap just in case you didn't O until last night? Your temp is up tho, so I would say you have O'd.

ohhh I sure hope we caught the eggy! We can't BD again cause OH is in Colorado right now, left this morning to drive with his best bud keeping him company on his way back here. His best bud lives in CO right now and is coming home to visit his family and wanted company driving back here haha.

Pretty sure I o'd on Wednesday. We BD on Wed and Thurs and used conceived plus. fingers crossed for both of us Liz.!

:dust:

I really hope you's are next! we all deserve our little rainbows!

I was really giving up hope and thought I will never get pregnant

and amazingly, SOO surprisingly i got it :)

My hopes are with you guys xxxxxxxx

I pray for you's to be in this with me :dust:

Sharn, CONGRATS!!
Laura, good luck to you too! I hope we caught our eggys!

I posted on this thread a while back & got my bfp monday after 2 months ntnp & 6 months hardcore ttc ;)

sweetmere & sharnw: Congratulations, hunnies! Send some of that baby dust my way! :D

laurabe: Keep us posted during your 2ww! Got my fingers crossed for ya!

liz: Sounds like you have timed it perfectly so no worries about not being able to BD again. Another rising temp tomorrow should verify!

As for me, nothing new to report. Still haven't O'd. Will probably start the Provera on Saturday or Sunday. I need to call my midwife tomorrow and check in on my thyroid test results. Hopefully having not heard anything yet is a good sign?

Liz opks should be used as many times a day as you wish.
When my line started to darken I'd maybe test 4 times a day. That way you can actually see your peak and pinpoint it. Morning afternoon evening and night, till they start fading.
Good luck hun. Xxx

Any news from you sequeena? I'm rooting for your bfp this cycle. :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back