What type of Birth did you have? (with your youngest)

Vaginal delivery with G&A. Had a shot of morphine when i got to about 4cm as i didn't progress in the 4 hours between checking on me. Got into a bit of a state, very painful contractions on top of eachother once they broke my waters, but i didn't want heavy pain relief as i was determined to go home immediatly after the birth (which i did, 4 hours later!!). After the morphine wore off i was 9cm and about ready for pushing!

Fabulous fabulous labour and birth with fantastic midwives :)

I had a normal delivery with an epidural for blood pressure (I was induced with preeclampsia) :flower:

Normal vag delivery here with the G&A!:thumbup:

induced 12 days overdue... contractions started at midnight... was in established labour at 6pm the next day... 2 hours later i started pushin... 16 minutes of pushin he entered the world... little bit of g&a cos it made me sick... no stitches... pretty good for baby number 1!

I had a vaginally breech delivery with G&A.

I had a vaginal with gas and air.
I had to have ventouse as she was back to back and I progressed from 3cm-10cm in an hour and babys heartbeat was very fast... so a doc had to deliver, it was a better experience that I thought it would be x

Harrison and Dom were both scheduled c-sections, Darcey was an emergency c-section as i'd gone into labour with her and wasn't allowed to vbac.

Both of my girls came out of my 'sunroof'.

Reagan: emergency section at 29 weeks due to severe PET.

Amber: semi-elective at 38+6 again due to PET.

i put vaginal with epi but technically not as my epi failed

I fit into 3 of them categorys! x

Vaginal delivery with G&A day 1, morphine & epidural day 2, meds removed day 3, AND assisted (no instrument but intentional collarbone fracture) when baby was trapped. Epidural had worn off at that time.

Vaginal with epi. Labor was 12 hours, 6 at home, 6 at the hospital and I pushed for 25 minutes, got a 2nd degree tear due to her coming out so fast.

1st baby vag lol with ventouse cut grrrrrrrr :(
2nd vag, tore :(
3rd vag tore :(
4th shot out like a rocket :rofl:
no honestly it was quick, but i did have to push :haha: and i also tore again my vagina has had shed loads of trauma :dohh:

I had a ventous with my daughter and normal vaginal delivery with my son xxx

an agonising one !!! natural birth with epidural after 18 hrs of no pain med s the epi didnt help cause the pain was in my ribs where harrys bum was !! waters popped in theatre after 24 hrs harry arrived 11lb 5oz and 56cm long but i am pleased it was natural !! quite pleased with myself really !!

i think the results wont be very acurate if the vaginal delivery is the option for natural vaginal delivery (ie. no meds etc) because int he uk a lot of people use gas. needed a gas n air option!

an agonising one !!! natural birth with epidural after 18 hrs of no pain med s the epi didnt help cause the pain was in my ribs where harrys bum was !! waters popped in theatre after 24 hrs harry arrived 11lb 5oz and 56cm long but i am pleased it was natural !! quite pleased with myself really !!

wow he was a big baby at birth! well done you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->