What type of Birth did you have? (with your youngest)

planned section due to breach baby. Kace was trapped in her cord. Wrapped round her neck arms and legs. Hopin for vbac this time

I had an emergency c section, was in labour for days with an induction that was awful. Managed to get to 8cms then got told that Isabella had turned and there was no way i could give birth naturally so they rushed me off for a section. Was so worth it in the end though :D

Vaginal delivery.
Just a few minutes away from having an emergency c-section though x

A really easy vaginal labour with G+A and Pethidine :)

Emergency C-section as he turned back to back and got himself stuck as I wasn't progressing and he then became tachycardic.

vaginal delivery w epidural...but my epidural wore off...so it then was just a vaginal delivery..lol a painful experience!

I had a vaginal delievry in the pool,in total I was in labour for 5 and half hours :)
arrived at the hospital doubting I was in labour n thought I had braxon hicks to be told I was 8cm :)

I had a semi elective semi emergency c section as Owen had no fluid around him, wasn't growing properly and was breech, So was in hospital for 3 days before having him having steroid injections :-(

A vaginal delivery with gas and air xx

Not fair I was only allowed to vote once.
My births went as followes:
  1. vaginal w epidural,vacumme and episiotomy (26 hrs)
  2. Vaginal w epidural,vacumme and episiotomy (13 hrs)
  3. Vaginal w gas,vaccumme and episiotomy (20 hrs)
  4. Vaginal w demerol and episotomy (4 hrs)
  5. vaginal w epidural(spinal) and rip (27 hrs)
  6. vaginal NO meds or assitance(( self delivered baby on hospital bed while nurse stood in door in shock)) :haha: (14 hrs)

My 1st I was 15days overdue got induced,babys heartbeat dropped,got prepped for a c sec (epidural,taken down to theatre) but the decided on a ventouse delivery instead total time from first contraction to ds1 being born = 8 1/2 hours

ds2 a day before his due date started having contractions,waters broke went to hospital 35mins later he was born total length of labour =5 1/2 hours

I didn't know which one to pick in the poll because Ike's birth fits 3 of them. Vaginal delivery, vaginal delivery with epidural (which didn't work) and assisted vaginal delivery (ventouse).

Vaginal delivery with Epi.

Premature rupture of membranes, no natural labour, hyper stimulated induction, epidural, no intervention at all xx

I was lucky, waters broke at 10am, but no pain till 10pm, then my 9lb baby arrived at 2am...pushing stage only lasted 5 mins tops! No pain relief except my trusty TENS machine which I would sincerely recommend to everyone!

a very long and tedious one lol!
ended up with epidural and then they had to rush me down give me an episiotomy and use forceps as her heart rate dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->