What type of Birth did you have? (with your youngest)

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
I thought this would be an interesting poll :flower:

A really, really painful one :lol:

I had a vaginal delivery with forceps :)

My 2nd was born by scheduled Csec. It was decided on the 9th Sept that he would be delivered on 13th Sept :thumbup:

My planned C Section due to LO being breech turned into an emergency one as I went into labour 2 days before the planned date.

I had a scheduled c section and it went really well and smooth. Much better than my emergency one from my previous pregnancy, I'm still traumatized! :lol:

Over 21 hours of strong contractions and at a ridiculous rate. All natural except gas and air which is useless. Planned water birth but had to come out due to heart rate. But I would do it all over again :thumbup:

I had an emergency c-section, awful experience!

I had a Vaginal delivery with just Gas and Air. 12 hour labour, 5 1/2 hour established labour, pushing for 30 mins! And she came 2 days early!!! Very lucky for my 1st. Tore quite badly due to the quick delivery! lol.
But would defo do it again tomorrow lol. xx

both were vaginal deliveries, I was induced at 37 weeks with my first daughter in labour for 3 hours and 45 mins pushing for 58 mins only had gas and air and i didnt need any stitches and with my youngest she came naturally two days before her due date i was in labour for 2 hours and 1 minute pushing for 45 mins ish, no pain relief at all as i wasnt even allowed gas and air! and i didnt need any stitches but both were very painful worse part for me was the pushing stage and the head crowning for both. x

I was induced, so I had a vaginal with an epidural!

I had a vaginal delivery with an epi after being induced because of hypertension x

Induced at 42 weeks, vaginal delivery with epidural.

36 hours of labour, failed attempt at home birth due to staff, failed attempt at water birth at hospital-water was way to cold to help!, pethadine, epidural, hormone drip to speed things up, and eventually an emergency section followed by 4days and 5nights in hospital. Bit of everything really! Horrible experience which has left me scared to hell for next time :dohh:

Induced at 42 weeks, horrendous and bloody long experience resulting in an emergency c-section 2.5 days later!!

i had to have forceps as my lo's head had turned and he kept getting stuck when i pushed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->