What was your first ever job?

kbwebb

Reaction score
Just interested to know really, what was your first ever job? Did you volunteer anywhere to get work experience or did you manage to get your first job with no experience at all?

I did outwork from a shoe factory whilst i was at college, marking insoles for hours on end, it was torturous!

i was a kitchen porter in a restaurant for 2 weeks when i was 15, hated it :haha: luckily i turned 16 shortly after and i got my real first job in asda, i got that with no experience

Part time shop assistant when I was 14

I started at 16 in a cafe, all my friends worked there. I got fired and still have no idea why! I hated the though i always came home stinking of grease

In a cafe/take-away place at 14. I only count the job I started at 21 as my first job in general though lol.

I did the Avon with my mum when I was about 12 . 17 got a job in a law firm through work expierence . Worked there until having DD1

Teenage job was in a supermarket, post uni in my graduate field I did a lot of voluntary hours in uni before getting my first ‘proper’ job. But I did it during uni so thankfully managed to go straight into paid work on graduation.

My first ever proper paid job was at pizza hut. Before that i did work experiance in a nursery and at a hairdressers.

My first Saturday job was in a coffee shop when I was 15. I loved it.
My first full time job was a clerical assistant. I worked there for 7 years and had a few different jobs/promotions there during that time.

My first job was in Asda, working on the fresh food counters. Got the job two weeks after turning 16. Done that throughout school and up until four years ago when I started the job I do now. Also met my OH there :haha:

I worked as a nursing assistant on a geratric ward. Xxx

I started delivering flyers/newspapers at 12 years old, not sure if that counts! When I was 15 I started working in a restaurant clearing tables, seating guests, etc, so I guess that was my first real job. After that I spent 5 years working at a tennis club year round, and doing landscaping work in the summer. Then did retail work through university, and worked as a research assistant in the summers before I got my degree and got my first "professional" job. I didn't really have any direct experience for any of my employment because everything I did was in different fields of work.

My first job ever was at the tourist agency. A travel agent's role is to help people plan, choose and arrange their holiday and that was a really good experience.

I worked at the local movie theater when I was 16. By far one of my favorite jobs!

In high school I did work experience for two weeks: one week in a nursery and one week in the architecture department of my local council at the time... But my first full time paid job was in a high school main office as an admin apprentice (wages were shocking!)

I worked in a gift shop on a Sunday from 16 I got a 2nd job in Morrisons when I started uni at 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->