What was your first job?

Kwik Save on the tills when I was 17, we used to rob the pick and mix too!

Waitress - both the owners were right pervs, used to brush past me and my friend really closely nd make comments..yuck :sick:

Santa's little helper:haha::haha: Not a bad paying job either and i loved it!

Worked in a Threshers off license when I was 18 and at uni. Oh dear it was boring. I'd be on my own in the shop allll day sometimes and was supposed to polish all the bottles if it wasn't busy. It paid £3.70 an hour.

My first 'proper' job was customer service for a printing company.

I was 21, straight out of uni and was a Service Desk Analyst where I work currently. I was also training to be a teacher at the time.

When I was 14 I worked 2 nights a week in a restruant kitchen - it was backbreaking but I got £50 a week + tips which wasn't bad for my age, and free food and cakes too :haha: My first 'proper' full time job was office junior for a company who made doors :sleep:!!

I was 16 and worked in the stockroom at the mufc shop x

working in a chip shop when i was 14, i hated it! i was constantly burning myself and stinking of chips!!

at 15 I worked Saturdays and Sundays in a Garden Centre.

Waitress in a pub restaurant when I was 17. I only got it because my parents made me after an absolutely massive phonebill.

I ended up working there until I was 24. :dohh:

admin assistant at a law courts - filing and licking envelopes all day! .... whats more depressing is that 90% of the things I filed were divorce claims :dohh:

I worked as a groom when I was 14, I hated school, I hardly went so I'd bunk of to go to work. I loved that job so much, we travelled all over the country doing shows, we where even in horse of the year show! I started work at 3am and we wouldn't get back till around 8pm, I got paid £40 per day lol. X

Me and my sister used to go horse riding from when we were about 8 or 9. When we got a bit older we both started working in the stables for a bit of pocket money and free horse riding lessons. I used to love that job! xxx

In an awesome deli/bakery/cafe in Notting Hill, arghh you could take free cupcakes and sandwiches for lunch, it was amazing.

busser at a pizza restaurant with my friends and her eldest sister was the manager. it was fun!

then after that i worked in the passport office :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->