What was your first job?

I was 17 and started working in mcdonalds for about £3.20 an hour. Sounds rubbish now but it was more than most of my friends were making at the time.

My first ever job was selling ice creams in a kiosk in Butlins when I was 15. I lived near there and got a weekend job there one summer.

Primark for four hours every Saturday, rubbish wage, awful people to work for but it was such an easy job to do and so many places to sit and skive!

I was a stocker at a local grocery store... and I didn't even make minimum wage, :dohh:

My first job was when I was 16 and working at Blackburn Rovers Football club in the kitchens. Making up the burgars, hot dogs and chips! Hated it passionately. I worked in the away end so was always busy! I worked there for 4 season till I was about 18 and then needed to finish due to more hours at the Pub job I got and juggling college!

Volunteer administrator for a company my parents worked for.

I had a paper round when I was 14.
And I started working as an apprentice in a nursery when I was 16 :)

I was another woolies worker! Worked until the shop shut then went through about 8 jobs to get to where I am now

My first job was a papergirl at 11, even though you had to be 14 they said as my brother was there and i looked older it was okay :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->