What was your First period after baby like?

Jojono2

Reaction score
My little girl is 9 weeks old, bottle fed from birth. I have yet to have a proper period? I've had the lightest spotting for the last few days only noticeable when I wipe, varies from brown to pinkish but never a flow (sorry if TMI) anyone else had this? X

I had mine after 8 weeks and it was a proper period, a bit heavier than my normal periods and lasted 2 weeks.

That seems to be the norm, heavier than usual but mine doesn't even have a flow. I get hot and sweaty at night which I usually do before AF starts and one day got period pains to the point where I was convinced I'd come on but nothing???

This has been on my mind alot lately. I still have not had my period, which I am SO happy about, but I'm a little nervous about what will happen when the time comes.

Mine afficially started yesterday exactly 7 weeks pp. A few days before i started spotting very little and thought maybe it would start soon. Yup it sure did. And its very heavy. I bled on my sheets last night (tmi) i hope it doesnt last like this too long im due to go back to work on the 9th and cant really go to the bathroom soo often.

I finished expressing on Wednesday and my period has arrived today.
I had stomach cramps yesterday and today.
The pain isn't any worse then it was before pregnancy.
I'll see if that changes tomorrow tho .

Mine started when LO was 8 1/2 weeks and lasted almost 10 days. Before that I spotted like you are describing for weeks. My period was more crampy and heavier than normal. It sounds like yours is coming!

Mine was very light.

ATROCIOUSLY HEAVY. so bad I couodnt be too far away from the loo. and the pain!!! my second was was ok. not so bad.

Mmm, it's been so nice not having one! But I am sooo done with the night sweats they are so uncomfortable :( I do also have PCOS so I suppose that could be adding to the absent period! I have never ever spotted before though!?

Breastfeeding this time and after 4.5 months still no period. Long may it last!
With my daughter who was bottle fed I got my period after about 8 weeks and it was a bit heavier than normal, but only my first period. Back to normal after that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->