What was your implantation bleeding exerpience?

GreekGirl85

Reaction score
Can those that have actually experienced IB and a BFP share what it was like? I have gone through a lot of threads but 99% of them turn into an "am I pregnant" or "I think I have IB" thread.

I wanna hear from those that experienced it and got their BFP! :flower:

I did not have much...just one spot actually. I did have cramping as well.

2 days before periods i got brown spotting for few hrs ... no need for a pad,, when i went in bathroom saw some spots on my panty .. i was sure AF was about to come because generally i get brown spotting before AF... next 2 days kept pad to be ready for period... no spotting no AF Nothing !! tested 3 days later day after period was due.. BFP !

I posted this in the two week wait section a couple of days ago when I was trying to figure out if I was having IB or if AF had arrived.

8dpo-small amount of light pink blood
9dpo-small amount of brown to red blood...I figured it was just the start of AF
10dpo-no bleeding, so I thought maybe the bleeding the past 2 days was IB
11dpo- small about of bleeding(red)
12dpo (today)- small amount of brown-red blood

I got a very faint BFP 12dpo, which over the last 3 days has become darker. I'm definitely preggers. I guess it goes to show that everyone has a different experience, so just trust your body.

Good luck I hope you get BFP soon!

2 days before periods i got brown spotting for few hrs ... no need for a pad,, when i went in bathroom saw some spots on my panty .. i was sure AF was about to come because generally i get brown spotting before AF... next 2 days kept pad to be ready for period... no spotting no AF Nothing !! tested 3 days later day after period was due.. BFP !

Today I had a very small amount of brown in my cm only when I went to the restroom...and none since. Usually I spot before AF but its continuous.
I am hoping I end up with a BFP also!! AF is supposed to start Saturday.
FX'd it doesnt!!!

I'm not sure if this applies, I had light pink/brown spotting since the end on AF at the beginning of this month. My breasts stayed sore after my LMP and I spotted until the test showed me a BFP may 31st and June 1st. I've never had anything like it happen before.

2 Days prior to AF I had a large "gush" assumed that AF was here, put in a tampon. When I went to change it, it was dry. A full day later I had another gush and nothing else. I found out 3 days after that that I was pregnant.

I was just sure that it was AF and I was so let down - and then so excited when I got my :bfp:

Today I had a very small amount of brown in my cm only when I went to the restroom...and none since. Usually I spot before AF but its continuous.
FX'd it doesnt!!!

Gud Luck to you & all the best wishes. .. from my exp this sounds a BFP.. 2 days before AF brown spotting & then no AF arriving is a IB ... but Dont test until AF day passes by.. dont disppoint urself after IB it takes a while for the hcg to show in ur urine... wait till Monday .. Keep us all posted ! Excited for u!

FX'd it doesnt!!!

Gud Luck to you & all the best wishes. .. from my exp this sounds a BFP.. 2 days before AF brown spotting & then no AF arriving is a IB ... but Dont test until AF day passes by.. dont disppoint urself after IB it takes a while for the hcg to show in ur urine... wait till Monday .. Keep us all posted ! Excited for u!

Thank you!! That is my plan really...I have spent so much money on tests and been disappointed...I'm definately waiting this one out. Its very hard to wait...but will see.
Congrats to you though and hoping for a healthy, happy pregnancy!!!

I had one day of light bleeding - pretty normal for starting AF. Then it slowed and stopped... My periods had been irregular so I was mostly annoyed and thinking my cycles were messed up. I tested a week later as I was a bit suspicious and got a very light BFP on an internet cheapie. I then did lots of other tests to confirm and because I couldn't quite believe it!

I had what I thought was the start of AF on the morning of my BFP - it was only a 'wipes worth' but seemd heavy enough and was dark, clotty blood. I thought my body was being cruel but that wan't the case. :flower:

Didn't have anything 1st time around.

Hmmm...

Tuesday 6dpo - woke up with period like cramps, went away after I got up.

Yesterday 7dpo - Cramping all day, by afternoon faintly pink cm and some streaks of red

Today 8dpo - Lighter cramping, pink cm one spot of red in the morning, by afternoon no cm at all when I wipe but just brown discharge left on pantyliner.

I'm not supposed to get my period until the 12th and am never, ever early so I really hope this is implantation bleeding...we've been ttc for 7 months and this hasn't ever happened in my cycle at all nevertheless while we've been ttc...I'm so convinced I'm never gonna get preggers I think it's more likely some crazy infection or something lol...

I had a small amount of brown spotting the day AF was due. I did however get a bfp 3 days before AF was due. So not sure if that counts...

I started spotting at 10 dpo and it lasted for 10 days. I got my bfp at 14dpo night. The bleeding was similar to the end of a period (dark brownish red) and enough for a liner, but midway it was mixed with a little cervical mucus at times which made me think that I should take a test.

So I'm still cramping but my light pink/red spotted cm has now turned into that dark brown sticky stuff you get at the very end of your period...must be a good sign of implantation bleeding cause I have *never* experienced anything like this!

When do y'all think I should test? I'm 8dpo today...

Had a few spots a week before af was due...then i had a mini redclot that night as well... Tested two days later and bfp that continuously got darker as the days preogressed! I remember going downstairs and being giddy after i had the ib! I already knew i was prego before i tested!

I think I'm just getting my period an entire week early for the first time in my adult life...brown flow is getting heavier and I'm getting heavier period like cramps :(

2 Days prior to AF I had a large "gush" assumed that AF was here, put in a tampon. When I went to change it, it was dry. A full day later I had another gush and nothing else. I found out 3 days after that that I was pregnant.

I was just sure that it was AF and I was so let down - and then so excited when I got my :bfp:

This is what happened to me, around time I was due on started bleeding (not much but enough for tampon) used a towell over night but next morning nothing there, next day very light spotting then nothing so did a pregnancy test and it was positive, doctors sent me for early scans to check but they seem to think to early to see anything just a sac. going for another scan Monday.

Hope everything goes well for you xxx

5 days before AF was due I got a few drops of brown blood-if I hadn't had a panty liner on I doubt I would have noticed.....tested 2 days later as I felt very sick-negative....tested 2 days later (day before AF due) as was still feeling sick-got a faint BFP.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"