What was your implantation bleeding exerpience?

Myself 28, no known issues, and DH 30, low count and very poor morphologhy, have been trying ttc for almost 2 years now:cry:. The past two months I have pulled out all the stops. My husband started taking fetilaid, count boost, and clomid. I have a long list of supplements I have been taking along with drinking raspberry tea. We used soft cups and preseed this cycle. I should have o'd 29-1 and today ,about 9-7 dpo, I noticed my bbs are sore my cervix are so high I can't reach it. Then today when I went to the restroom I noticed some light pink cm on the tp. I decided to check my cervix since I usually do this everyday and there was a very teensy tiny brown speck of a clot (tmi I know but nothing offend me being a nurse and all). I am poas-aholic so I have been testing since 7 dpo (I know it is crazy:blush:) all the test have been bfn. I have been praying this would be our month. So what do you guys think?

My husband and I have been trying I guess you can say but here's my situation I started spotting on Monday may 6 (which is something I never do) it continued spotting until the 8th thrn on the 9th i started actually bleeding not heavy just a flow which lasted until the 10th which is when my period was supposed to start on the 10th the 11th came I had no flow just spotting then now today comes and I'm completely dry no spotting no flow nothing which i very weird I never experienced none of this before btw spotting started off pinkish turned bright red with lil blood clots then was pinkish again with nothing in it then just stopped today I have an appointment to see the doctor just was curious if this happened to anyone else

I've had implantation with 2 pregnancies (only one I didn't have it with was my CP) now. In July I had IB at 6, 9 and 12 DPO (6 DPO was brown, 9 DPO was pink and 12 DPO was a couple of pinhead drops of bright red), got my BFP at 12 DPO that month.

This pregnancy I had IB at 7 DPO which was pink spotting with my CM and pink spotting after :sex: later that same day, and then some more pink spotting at 9 DPO (looks like pre-AF spotting but it didn't keep coming like pre-AF spotting does, it quit after a single incident). I got my BFP at 11 DPO this time. :) Apparently I'm one who gets implantation spotting because that's twice I've had it now and it led to a BFP!

I had IB at 9dpo with this pregnancy =), it was on a monday night and my af was due on the following sunday. My IB was pretty much nothing really, just pink/red/brown tinged cm when doing a CP check and it was gone by the next morning ^^. I've never had IB before so i though af might of been gearing up early lol, after i had that though i knew i was pregnant for sure.

I'm not sure if this applies, I had light pink/brown spotting since the end on AF at the beginning of this month. My breasts stayed sore after my LMP and I spotted until the test showed me a BFP may 31st and June 1st. I've never had anything like it happen before.
Did you actually get heavier bleeding like AF, then get the brown at the end of AF? I had brown after AF then turned to pink ewcm and I've been cramping, moody, and frequent urination. I guess my question is did you get a few days or so of AF then get the brown cm? I really hope you still log in cause I've asked a few people. But I don't think they are still active here.

I have had it both times. The first time I had bright pink, watery spotting which appeared when I wiped before bed. The next day nothing. I tested a week later and got a very strong BFP and then a 3+ on a digital two days later.

This time I had very dark, rusty blood which was a bit mucousy (sorry for tmi). This time there was more and I could wipe a few times, straight after each other and get it, but an hour later it had gone.

Both times this was my first and only real symptom during the TWW. I also spot when I'm not on BCP, but my spotting is normally red, not a dark, rusty colour or pink. The first time I thought maybe I was spotting, but the next at I thought it was IB. This time I knew for definite.

Good luck

This is my 5th baby & i had no implantation bleed this time.

I had IB with this pregnancy....started on 13dpo late in the afternoon, I thought it was AF.....cm had samo brownish color, and I put a pad.....
When I woke up next morning, I had brown discharge a coin size and nothing since then.....
Just to add, my cm was brownish for 2 more days....

On 16dpo I got BFP :)

Dears,

today is my 25th cycle and I have very heavy bleeding. I am TTC baby and taking hormonal pills. I don't know if it is IB or not? normally my periods are 31-35 day. can you share your ex and advises

In my experience what you've described isn't IB, however everyone's experience is different. As described before my bleeding has been light, different in consistency and colour to my usual AF and spotting. Both pregnancies I had a weird, longer cycle than normal the month before I conceived. I think its my hormone levels settling down, allowing me to conceive the next month. If yours isn't IB then I hope your cycle is the same as mine

I had light reddish brown spotting which I thought was my period. Then it went away for a week and re-appeared, so once again I thought it was my period starting…until it too went away.

My cycles have been weird and all over the place for about a year (I suspect due to intense exercise) but this seemed abnormal even for me…and then my boobs started to ache and throb like I had never experienced in my life. Took a test and got a very dark BFP. Took another one about an hour later, same thing.

I am in a similar situation 3 days ago I started with brown spotting which lasted about 2 days and now nothing. I am due to start af tomorrow but have no af symptoms like I normally do. I have however noticed I've been super moody and emotional. I took a test this morning but it was BFN. I have never had spotting like this ever!!!! Hubby and I have been trying for our second child for a while now with no luck.

With my first i didnt know I was pregnant till almost 9 weeks and hadnt showed up on a HPT till then. When should I retest??? Do you think it was IB?

SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED BUT DON'T WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP!!!!?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"