What was your implantation bleeding exerpience?

Did u test ,, whats the update ?

hi
I want to share my condition but obviously not sure abt whats going on so I really found this topic here n like to know from those who had such exp of IB...first of all I would like to tell u guys that I have period cycle of 28-30 days n mostly i got spotting at the time when af was due that converted into periods finally...but this time what happened to me that today is my 25th day of cycle n on 23rd day of my cycle I noticed v lil brownish discharge which was for about few hours right but after that there is nothing even though today is 25th day n my period is not due...but I m having severe low backache...so now dont know what exactly it is...

I'm having the same as some of you ladies. 3 days ago I had a faint BFP. Yesterday I started spotting brown blood, only a small amount. No need for a pad as it was only there when I wiped. When I woke up this morning (today AF would be here), there was a tiny bit more than yesterday on my night clothes. Still brown. Went to the bathroom and it was like what you get at the end of your period. There are no cramps.

One tiny wipe of pink, only spotted as I was looking, on 9dpo.

I havent got my BFP yet although im positive i experienced implantation last night, i just went to the toilet and wiped pinkish blood, didnt feel anything at all although today i am cramping and having full back ache x

I havent got my BFP yet although im positive i experienced implantation last night, i just went to the toilet and wiped pinkish blood, didnt feel anything at all although today i am cramping and having full back ache x

hi kimberleyrobx
I am having similar condition as well ...I had brownish lil discharge on 23rd day of my cycle for few hours n then today is my 25th day n there is nothing just having severe back ache n cramping as well

I didn't have implantation bleeding until AFTER my bfp. I had a few brown spots when I wiped for a couple of days at around 5 weeks, apparently it can take a while to work it's way out.

I didn't have implantation bleeding until AFTER my bfp. I had a few brown spots when I wiped for a couple of days at around 5 weeks, apparently it can take a while to work it's way out.

That's exactly what's happening to me now. I don't have any cramps but I can't stop myself thinking the worst.

That's exactly what's happening to me now. I don't have any cramps but I can't stop myself thinking the worst.

I didn't have any cramps but I did have little twinges, I was absolutely terrified! As long as the spotting doesn't get any heavier and you don't start getting cramps I'm sure you'll be fine honey. If you're worried though go and see your doctor, mine was fantastic and got me in for an early scan to reassure me xx

I didn't have any cramps but I did have little twinges, I was absolutely terrified! As long as the spotting doesn't get any heavier and you don't start getting cramps I'm sure you'll be fine honey. If you're worried though go and see your doctor, mine was fantastic and got me in for an early scan to reassure me xx

I'm starting to get cramps, it's starting to go red and no longer spotting. I have a Dr's appointment for Monday. But looks like I'm back off to the TTC forum.

hi
I want to share my condition but obviously not sure abt whats going on so I really found this topic here n like to know from those who had such exp of IB...first of all I would like to tell u guys that I have period cycle of 28-30 days n mostly i got spotting at the time when af was due that converted into periods finally...but this time what happened to me that today is my 25th day of cycle n on 23rd day of my cycle I noticed v lil brownish discharge which was for about few hours right but after that there is nothing even though today is 25th day n my period is not due...but I m having severe low backache...so now dont know what exactly it is...

:hi:girls i just spotted for 2 days never ever spot so i new i was pregnant x x

2 days before periods i got brown spotting for few hrs ... no need for a pad,, when i went in bathroom saw some spots on my panty .. i was sure AF was about to come because generally i get brown spotting before AF... next 2 days kept pad to be ready for period... no spotting no AF Nothing !! tested 3 days later day after period was due.. BFP !

Today I had a very small amount of brown in my cm only when I went to the restroom...and none since. Usually I spot before AF but its continuous.
I am hoping I end up with a BFP also!! AF is supposed to start Saturday.
FX'd it doesnt!!!

Gud Luck to you & all the best wishes. .. from my exp this sounds a BFP.. 2 days before AF brown spotting & then no AF arriving is a IB ... but Dont test until AF day passes by.. dont disppoint urself after IB it takes a while for the hcg to show in ur urine... wait till Monday .. Keep us all posted ! Excited for u!

Thank you!! That is my plan really...I have spent so much money on tests and been disappointed...I'm definately waiting this one out. Its very hard to wait...but will see.
Congrats to you though and hoping for a healthy, happy pregnancy!!!

First time I have found someone else from Texas! I am having a blood beta done Friday. I did a test today and of course it was neg...I just posted a thread on 2ww titled "I think I am out"...we will see...some pink when I wipe, don't know what to think, as i am only 11-12dpo....good luck to you!

on 9 DPO I had a small streak of brown when I wiped. It only happened once but I'm assuming that was IB for me!

Mine lasted for 10 days, yes 10! It was just a little bit of brown blood when I wiped, then on about the 3rd day it was brown and red. After that it went back to brown. I skipped day 7 and thought it was finally over, but it started back up the next day. On the 9th day I had a single gush of red blood with a few tiny clots. I freaked out and thought it was over for me, so I retested. On the 10th day it was brown again. Now, finally it's over!

I had very chunky, yellowish CM for about 3 days - That must have been my IB because 5 days after the yellowish CM I got my BFP!
xx

I experienced implantation bleeding at 5dpo, my partner and i had just DTD and i went to the toilet afterwards and wiped pink blood x

I had a very faint pink tint to CM when I wiped once, and then for 6 days after that I had dark brown spotting (very light - not enough for a pad). It was normal for me to spot brown in my luteal phase, so I was sure I was out. Then I got my :bfp: at 9DPO (the 5th day of brown spotting).

I'm going to have an early scan to rule out an ectopic as, when I told my doctor about the above, she wanted to be sure. However, I've had no bleeding since and no pain whatsoever (except normal mild cramping). So, I'm not worried. :)

hello everyone...about 10 weeks ago i gave birth to a beautiful sleeping baby girl..since then my heart is just shattered into pieces...i was 33 weeks pregnant and did not feel her move all day so we went to the hospital and was given the worst news of my entire life...currently we are TTC but i still have not had an "acual" AF...i have although had some funny stuff going on...at about 6 weeks PP i had some brown like spotting for a few days and then nothing until a few days ago when i started lightly spotting for like 2 days and then a little bleeding for the next 2 days but not AF like... i did take 2 UPT's and they were both BFN's but my doctor still wants me to come in for a blood test...does anyone have any insight on what this couod all mean? could i be pregnant? please cross your fingers for me that i am...thank you all in advance :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->