What was your implantation bleeding exerpience?

I didn't get implantation bleeding until well after my BFP at about 5.5 weeks pregnant. I had a scan because of the bleeding and the doctor said it was most likely caused by implantation. It was just a bit of pink spotting for me x

Firstly angelmommy, I'm so sorry for your loss xxx
I will pray that this is a BFP for you. My implantation bleeding for both my successful pregnancies (I've had a miscarriage in the past but didn't get it for that) was like a short period. Both times, I actually thought it was my period and even used tampons! It was only because it only lasted around 2-3 days and wasn't particularly heavy that I thought it was a little strange (sorry for tmi!). I then took a test and got a VERY faint positive. This would have been 3 days after the bleeding stopped.
Hope this helps xx

I had red blood on the paper after been to the loo on the evening at 5 dpo and it was brown discharge on the pad the morning after. After that nothing and cramping on and off.

i had a browny pinky reddy mess on wiping either on my Af due date or most recently before.The recent one lasted a couple of days and the two prior maybe 24 hours.

Angelmommy very sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get your rainbow soon xxx

Angelmommy I'm so so sorry for you devastating loss, I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Xx

I've never had implantation bleeding before this pregnancy, this is my 6th, so hopefully it will change the outcome for the better. My cycle is usually between 35 and 37 days long, I always spot randomly and never the same before each AF, it was cd27 and I thought because if my weight loss (2 1/2 stone at slimming world) my cycles where finally going to go back to 28days, I wore my new very pretty teal underwear only to find them ruined with brown blood, not just a couple dots either like ruined, so I put on a pad and went about my day, AF generally come on over 2 to 3 days, so I don't use tampons till I'm heavy, not alot more spotting that day, I spotted brown for the next two days then stopped, I didn't have any cramping with it either which I thought was weird. The day after I stopped spotting I thought, wonder what that was all about an it dawned I usually do a test, did one flicked it away at look as bfn, I had seen bfn's for over a year, I was fed up of see them, my DH told me to do another and be patient this time, did a frer and positive, no squinting either the first test on the left was it. So just goes to show it happens!!

Firstly angelmommy, I'm so sorry for your loss xxx
I will pray that this is a BFP for you. My implantation bleeding for both my successful pregnancies (I've had a miscarriage in the past but didn't get it for that) was like a short period. Both times, I actually thought it was my period and even used tampons! It was only because it only lasted around 2-3 days and wasn't particularly heavy that I thought it was a little strange (sorry for tmi!). I then took a test and got a VERY faint positive. This would have been 3 days after the bleeding stopped.
Hope this helps xx

thank you....:hugs:

Angelmommy I'm so so sorry for you devastating loss, I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Xx

I've never had implantation bleeding before this pregnancy, this is my 6th, so hopefully it will change the outcome for the better. My cycle is usually between 35 and 37 days long, I always spot randomly and never the same before each AF, it was cd27 and I thought because if my weight loss (2 1/2 stone at slimming world) my cycles where finally going to go back to 28days, I wore my new very pretty teal underwear only to find them ruined with brown blood, not just a couple dots either like ruined, so I put on a pad and went about my day, AF generally come on over 2 to 3 days, so I don't use tampons till I'm heavy, not alot more spotting that day, I spotted brown for the next two days then stopped, I didn't have any cramping with it either which I thought was weird. The day after I stopped spotting I thought, wonder what that was all about an it dawned I usually do a test, did one flicked it away at look as bfn, I had seen bfn's for over a year, I was fed up of see them, my DH told me to do another and be patient this time, did a frer and positive, no squinting either the first test on the left was it. So just goes to show it happens!!

thank you....:hugs:

i had a browny pinky reddy mess on wiping either on my Af due date or most recently before.The recent one lasted a couple of days and the two prior maybe 24 hours.

Angelmommy very sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get your rainbow soon xxx

thank you...im hoping very soon....:hugs:

<3 Angel. I had my little boy on Valentine's Day; he's 10 weeks old today. <3

congradulations! cherish him always...10 weeks today...i will never forget that day...the signifance of that day will forever be with me....true love:angel:

today is day 6 of this very light flow to most of the time nothing at all....can i still be pregnant? i have been pregnant 4 times already and never had implantation bleeding...im so confused...does anyone have any advice about this? should i not get my hopes up?:shrug:

My 1st child wasnt planned and I have felt like af was coming and was boarding a plane to used a tampon. When checked there was just a little blood on it. Replaced it and a few hours later there was nothing. I thought that strange. By the next day still nothing, doctors visit and blood test showed I was 10 days pregnant.

Nothing with 2nd child

6 weeks pregnant now with and IVF baby. They say implantation is 5 days after transfer and on that day I felt pin like pains for about 1 minute. No blood but I'm positive it was implantation

I had some brown blood when I wiped after doing BD about 3 days before AF. It was only that one trip to the bathroom, because I kept expecting AF to arrive. Tested 7 days later and got BFP in the middle of the afternoon.

congradulations! cherish him always...10 weeks today...i will never forget that day...the signifance of that day will forever be with me....true love:angel:

Angel- I am SO sorry for your loss. No words can express the pain you've been through! I've been ttc for over a year and each month is heartbreaking, but NOTHING could compare to losing your sweetheart at 33 weeks. I have a friend who lost hers at 36, and almost lost her own life due to blood loss. If it encourages you any- she now has a beautiful little 2 year old. Not too long after her loss, she conceived again. I am sure hearing of any deliveries on or near the due date of your loss must be difficult. I know for many women with a miscarriage the due date can be such a painful trigger of emotions. Hope you (We ALL) get your bfp again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->