What was your latest BFP by DPO?

hilljm313

Reaction score
I'm 14DPO today. I typically have 27-28 day cycles so I definitely due to start sometime today. I'm sure I'm out because I took a FRER this morning and it was BFN. I don't chart so I'm mostly guessing my O date to CD 13-14. I only BDed on CD12-13 so going by that I thought for sure I would see a BFP by now if I was going to see it at all.

Thing is, my boobs are still sore (especially my nipples). They're getting MORE sore which is atypical for me. I've had AF cramps but nothing is coming from it. Am I out? When is the latest you've had a BFP?

#1 10dpo, #2 didn't test until I was a week late because I thought it would be a BFN, #3 21dpo (miscarriage), #4 11dpo (miscarriage), #4 11dpo (miscarriage) #5 8dpo (miscarriage and unusually high HCG levels)

With my firdt DS I was 25 dpo, my second DS was 12 dpo, and the pregnancy I lost I found out at 9dpo, but they were twins so I think that makes a difference in testing early. My first was way long. I tested for 1 week past af due before I got a bfp

Tennessee - 25dpo? Did you have any symptoms prior to getting your BFP?? AF is 5 days late and I keep getting BFNs. Argh! :)

With my firdt DS I was 25 dpo, my second DS was 12 dpo, and the pregnancy I lost I found out at 9dpo, but they were twins so I think that makes a difference in testing early. My first was way long. I tested for 1 week past af due before I got a bfp

With your first were you using a really sensitive test? I will go insane if I have to test another week! I've been through 15 tests already! I think I'm dubious about getting a :bfp: because a FRER can test as low as 6.5 HCG so if I'm not registering 6.5 HCG at 14DPO I am either A) Not pregnant or B) at the very edge of what is possible for a late implantation. :nope:

This is my blindingly :bfn: FRER from this am, FMU.

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20140414_065258-1_zps407fe9b7.jpg

hilljm313 - I am right there with you! Are you having any symptoms? I'm w/ you with the cramps (come and go) and my nipples are getting more sore. This is so annoying!

hilljm313 - I am right there with you! Are you having any symptoms? I'm w/ you with the cramps (come and go) and my nipples are getting more sore. This is so annoying!

The only symptoms I'm having are AF cramping (comes and goes) and my boobs are really heavy and sore + painful nipples. The nipples started at 10dpo and have continued on...the boobs hurting started 12DPO. NORMALLY my boobs start hurting directly after O day so this has been unusual for me.

Other than that, nothing different. Just feel like AF isn't going to be here for a few days at least...

This evap on 12DPO really had me going...

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20140413_084127-1-1_zpsd8ba55e4.jpg

Tennessee - 25dpo? Did you have any symptoms prior to getting your BFP?? AF is 5 days late and I keep getting BFNs. Argh! :)

I never felt anything. He was a ntnp, I never got sick or had any symptoms. I was testing with an early pg test, it said up to 6 days before af. So I shouldve gotten a bfp way earlier but I didnt even get a faint line until cd25, it was probably another week after that before they were dark.
Fx for good news for you

With my last pregnancy I didn't get even a faint bfp until I was 22dpo 9 days late :) good luck your symptoms sound good .

Just an update: I am 15DPO and still no sign of AF. Last night I started feeling really dizzy and queasy so I'm hoping that's a good sign as well! Not looking into it too much but still keeping the faith! lol.

This morning at the store I was standing in between the HPTs and Pads trying to decide which I was most likely to need this week. I left with a box of pads since I've purchased some 20 HPTs this month and none of them have been :bfp: I have one dollar tree test left so I think I'll be saving that for 16DPO and if that is negative I'm not testing until I'm a week late or :witch: arrives.

How are the rest of you doing?

That does sound like a good sign! That is funny about tests and pads... I was doing the same thing with pregnancy tests and OPKs! Ha. I ordered some online and they are set to arrive tomorrow. I haven't tested since Saturday. For me, I feel fine just sore boobs just started and I'm really tired (but that's from going to bed late, ha) AF will be a week late on Wednesday. I'm also getting sporadic CM... Ugh.

FX that you will get your Bfp this month still. Sometimes are bodies play tricks on us, just to show us they are still in charge, not any fun tho.
I am only on CD 5 for this cycle, so I have a lot of waiting ahead of me. This month I ordered a bunch of cheepie opk and pg tests from the internet. I usually bought them from the store so I was spending a fortune. So im sure I will be a POAS addict

I would give the testing a few more days to let any possiable hcg build up in your system.

That does sound like a good sign! That is funny about tests and pads... I was doing the same thing with pregnancy tests and OPKs! Ha. I ordered some online and they are set to arrive tomorrow. I haven't tested since Saturday. For me, I feel fine just sore boobs just started and I'm really tired (but that's from going to bed late, ha) AF will be a week late on Wednesday. I'm also getting sporadic CM... Ugh.

You'll have to let us know how the testing goes! :happydance:

I'm still feeling really dizzy this afternoon and thought I was about to start because I felt damp but when I checked I'm just having a lot of discharge I guess. Boobs still hurt so that's good news LOL.

The wait is awful. I think these boards are the only thing that keeps me even remotely sane.

This is what I got this morning, plus AF bleeding. I have faint lines on two other tests but I still think I'm out.

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20140416_165544_zps24c49f07.jpg

Wait.. I see a line on the first 2. You are bleeding? Ugh I'm sorry.
Officially a week late today and officially stark white BFN.

I see them too. I thought they we were :bfp: and I'm so bummed I'm full out AF.

I see them too. I thought they we were :bfp: and I'm so bummed I'm full out AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->