What were everyone's early signs?

Teaplease

Reaction score
Still very early for me. Maybe 4w5d. But I have always had increased thick cm post conceiving. So this month, I knew exactly that I had conceived. I had a chemical last month but barely no cm and kinda just knew it wasn't going to stick(previous mc and bo before but four healthy kids).

And now I have a really watery mouth. So bizarre. Is this typical for anyone else please?

I'm also getting twinges on one side of my c section scar. In my last two successful pregnancies I had the same. Last two births were VBACS.

Also I have an upset tummy. Have done for three days. Another sign for me that I have had on my other successful pregnancies.

So I'm really hoping this is a sticky bean.

Aw yay fingers crossed. In all my pregnancies I didn't get any symptoms until I'd already found out I was pregnant.

I had really painful lower back and nipples before I found out I was pregnant, it’s actually why I tested as it was so unusual for me.

I had really painful lower back and nipples before I found out I was pregnant, it’s actually why I tested as it was so unusual for me.

Yes me too with the sore nipples! Even the waster from the shower hurt

I don't remember with my first 2 but with DS3 hubby had been costing me about $30 a week in chocolate milk which made no sense - he HATES it. I joked about him being pregnant but never put any thought into it until he decided to grope me one evening and I just pushed his hands away from my boobs. Yeah even he thought 'oh shit' because we weren't trying, let alone wanting a 3rd! But that positive was the hardest thing I EVER had to deal with because I never wanted to have a baby. I wasn't ready physically, mentally or emotionally because of the severe ADHD with DS2 I deal with daily. After getting my head around it, we decided we were 'balls in' for a forth and final round. Hadn't put any thought into the idea of being pregnant even though my period was late because I'd just come of BC a few weeks earlier. I had been back and forwards to the toilet all day but I put that down to caffeine. A sudden shot of random dental pain kind of had me reconsidering what was going on though. :haha:

The only signs in the first two pregnancies were lack of a period.

This time (third pregnancy) I was having symptoms before a test even come back positive. Nausea and tiredness, I could barely stay awake and cooking was out of the question. KFC... it hit me I was defo pregnant in KFC I got my usual wrap, spicy (I don't like spice that much but it doesn't make me feel sick) 5 mins later I was almost throwing up

The evening before I tested I had a rush of metallic saliva in my mouth (gross!) and then in the morning I couldn't stand the taste of my coffee!! Still didn't really think I could be but thought I'd test before I took my ds to pre school, I think I was about 11dpo. I was waiting for af to show to start clomid that month after 15 months of ttc!

Nausea is usually my first sign, I felt sick before my period was due this time. I was also exhausted and my boobs really hurt.

AF was due just this past Monday & all day I had been going to the bathroom, was really tired & had a familiar light cramping feeling that was definitely not period pain. I knew I was pregnant before I even saw the 2 positive test results I took from different brands. We hadn't been trying at all, had sex 2 days after my last period ended & due to my 21 day cycle, the little swimmers must have clung for dear life for a few days until my fertile period began. We had literally just talked a week before & made a definite decision not to start trying until this time next year, but bub had other ideas! I think this one is going to be a mighty stubborn one!

I got sick and I have painful boobs. Also very tired and I can cry at the drop of a dime.

All breast tenderness, only the faintest little cramps. Which is half of what I usually get right before my period, but way more intense.

I pretty much refused to believe it was possible because I had only just ovulated for the first time in over a year, but man, this egg was super on time, and the rest of our timing worked out. 14 dpo we tested (we spent the day going "what if?! what if?!") and while I waited the full couple minutes to peek, my husband says it was a screaming positive after ten seconds. Such an amazing (very planned) surprise.

I was charting and knew it about 4 days before I got a positive test. My first sign was breast tenderness and feeling like af was coming. Normally I get cramps a few hours to a half day or so before af shows. This time is was 4 days before.
Then I had non stop diarrhea just like I had with my son. The cramps have continued and are more central and deeper now. I'm 4+3.
I am really in tune with my body so I suprised my OB by requesting a blood test at 3+6. My levels came back at 26 which is just barely pregnant.. they doubled by two days so everything is good to go!

I had a lot of early signs but now I can't remember what they were!

Slight nausea for sure. Bleeding gums. Metallic taste in mouth.

Thank you:)

I too have had an upset tummy and terrible gas pains🙈

I'm still feeding my tot and my nips are noticeably tender. Otherwise I'm still finding it hard to believe I'm pregnant yet🙈

Sore boobs, very tired, slight backache and slight cramping -- really thought AF was getting me but once I went 12 days late I tested and was preg :).

I have a super watery mouth... I swear it is about double than what it usually is. I also have been having some nausea off and on, food cravings, super tired and headaches. The worst right now is this hip and leg pain I ma having on my right side. 5 weeks 3 days today.

Metallic taste at 3dpo. I know it sounds early, and crazy, but it happened. It tasted like my mouth was filled with blood. I never had this symptom with my other pregnancies.

Cramping from 6dpo. Big pimple on my face 6dpo. Diarrhea 9dpo.

BFP at 7pm 9dpo.

Horrible sore throat with flu type symptoms, mild AF type cramps and so thirsty! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->