What were YOUR early pregnancy symptoms?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I know the typical early symptoms but I know there are also a lot that go unlisted.. What were your symptoms? I'd love to hear all of them, including the tmi symptoms. Also, when did you get your BFP?

Thanks!

My DD - I had tender boobs. I had a couple of months where I was very nauseous and gagged every time I brushed my teeth. I figured out I was preggo by drinking a glass of wine at a friend's place and feeling really loopy. (Normally I could have a few) Plus, I was really curious about all things baby... before I even had my BFP. Oh, and I was exhausted.

This time (with twins) - I've been super nauseous and gagging with my toothbrushing... and generally achy. But mainly I am just WIPED.

My first pregnancy symptom this time was diarrhea, starting at 7DPO. Then cramping, nausea, and my appetite left the building! I got my BFP at 10DPO.

Since then (2 weeks later) I've continued having diarrhea :growlmad:, and the nausea is slowly turning into dry heaving and I actually threw up this morning. My sense of smell is stronger - when I'm able to smell anything because I'm often stuffy from pregnancy too. And I'm exhausted -- although, my husband says I'm flopping around in bed like a fish. :shrug:

Definitely diarrhea at 10 and 11dpo. Stuffy nose. Fatigue and a bit of breast tenderness. Got my BFP at 12dpo. Been two weeks since and not too many symptoms. Just really tired and nipple sensitivity. Nausea is starting to kick in though.

Cramping and twinges, a little bit of dizziness, tender breasts, and the faintest hints of nausea all in the beginning. Honestly, I was convinced I couldn't possibly be pregnant that cycle -- I'd had far more convincing symptoms the month prior and it was all just PMS!

No denying it now, though, haha. I've outgrown my bras, they are painful all of the time, I am taking 200-300mg of colace a day and still can't poop, I alternate between cravings and food aversion, I'm nauseous all the time, I've had a migraine for a week, I am dying of thirst and peeing frequently, my lady parts are very tender/sensitive and there's lots of CM, my nips won't stop being hard, and the very worst is that I am totally and completely exhausted. After about 3 hours of being awake, I am ready to go back to bed. I have been napping on my lunch breaks whenever possible and I'm still barely staying awake at work.

During the tww that I got my bfp I had very few symptoms, fewer than my usual tww.

Right after ovulation I was gassy/bloaty for a couple days. I also had a cold that got worse during my tww. Around the time I got my bfp my sense of smell got really sensitive and had twinges/pinches in my abdomen.

I had what felt almost exactly the same as period paid had me doubled over and nausea but all went 2 days before my bfp

nausea is back now tho and get slight cramps on and off still xx

Sore boobs always my first clue before my BFP which I got 3+6 weeks now I have not many symptoms but waves of nausea and not interested in food can only eat half a plate full. And the biggest one is being grumpy and tired lol !!!

Does anyone else get the crazy dreams??? (I'm not pregnant yet but in the tww and been having the crazy dreams so I'm hoping!)

First thing was diarrhoea from first day of missed AF. Then I got incredibly sore boobs and only last night I felt very nauseous.
With the dreams, I had them with my first around 20 weeks :)

I had a lot of the usual symptoms, tiredness, cramps, sore boobs etc but my most uncommon ones were shiny nails and my tattoo had become raised.. Bizzare :D

Does anyone else get the crazy dreams??? (I'm not pregnant yet but in the tww and been having the crazy dreams so I'm hoping!)

Yes my dreams got a little more vivid in my TWW. I do remember a few nights before my BFP I woke up in a panic because I swear something was coming towards me while in bed. But it was a dream that felt so real. Lol

Oh and I second the nail thing! My nails all of a sudden got really hard and grew like crazy. And my nails never ever do that, even with taking the prenatals (been on them since September). And they still are like that to this day!

Before my missed af, I had sore boobs, night sweats and shortness of breath. I know I ovulated almost a week late so I tested I think 15 dpo and got a very sure positive

I had brown discharge at 6dpo, then felt like a cold was coming on from 10dpo (woke up with headaches, stuffy nose, sinuses, exhausted with bags under my eyes), sticky yellow cm (now creamy), dull crampy achy bloated feeling, and really tender sore nipples!
I also had hot flushes and vivid dreams, and was and am very hungry, plus feel like i have increased saliva.

I had absolutely zero symptoms. Even had a BFN 2 days before missed period and went out and got really drunk for my birthday :( Was 100% sure I was out for the month - or at least 99% like the box said! When my period didn't arrive I tested again and got a BFP! Symptoms didn't start until 6 weeks, and my gosh, think they've been making up for the time I didn't feel poorly early on. Definitely didn't feel this sick or exhausted with DD.

Heres mine in order there appeared:

Feeling Flush/Hot (I'm never EVER warm)
Blue veins more prominent on my boobs
Yellowish EWCM (confused me if i had of actually ovulated)
Strong Smelling urine
Feeling bit emotional
Tired
weeing more than normal
my nails are longer than normal
BFP 11DPO
tender/hard boobs
Developed a Cold
more tired
Thirsty
6weeks - 24/7 nausea
Food aversions
7weeks cold disappeared
8weeks and 6 days - picked up heart beat on doppler
9weeks and 4days, nausea is settling
Bad Headaches
Disturbing Vivid Dreams
Extreme Tiredness

Now I'm just starting to feel slightly more normal, although the vivid dreams seem to be getting worse lol x

This time around I had round ligament pain before I even got a positive test, which is like a cramp in your side you get upon standing.

Exhaustion, exhaustion, exhaustion topped off with even more exhaustion:haha:
Today I've also had a migraine that has lasted all day :cry:

I got my bfp 14dpo having had bfn in the 4 days before hand lol
I did also have the tiniest bit of spotting 5dpo, literally just a couple of spots. At the time I was hoping it was implantation bleeding and I now believe it definitely was.

im in the TWW and im going crazy lol
did anyones' lower belly feel suprisingly hard in the TWW? Im having troubles pooping too so that could be it. but it feels different than it ever has before (my lower belly). i also had diarrhea for one day, im exhausted and my nipples seem to be more puffed out and a bit darker than before…but not tender.
any of this familiar? or is it all in my head?
testing on the 18th.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->